• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. KLil

Opinion Jarome Hughes

Both he and Papenhauzen are absolute guns.
  2. KLil

No Source Matt Burton

Pretty sure anybody would move to a team where they are guaranteed a starting spot and more money. Who wants to not play footy for less??
  3. KLil

Every civilisation is Inbred U dumb prick. Now go eat some hangi for breaky, hoki for lunch and...

Every civilisation is Inbred U dumb prick. Now go eat some hangi for breaky, hoki for lunch and a sheep for a dessert U dirty dog.
  4. KLil

Official Adam Elliott re-signs for 3 years

Has to go on an edge.
  5. KLil

News Lachlan Lewis Is Not The Answer

Nah not at all.. just turn a blind eye to his defence, Kicks out of trouble, kick chase which is up there with some of the best halves this club has had, his support play, his energy, his scramble, his attitude and the fact his a footballer. What U want is a superstar utility. sorry but they...
  6. KLil

Mate they have the kid playing one of if not the most difficult positions on the field.. take some responsibility off him and he'll go alright for a utility role.
  7. KLil

No star trek here wanker.

No star trek here wanker.
  8. KLil

No need, got Ur sister to suck me off U weak as piss c***.

No need, got Ur sister to suck me off U weak as piss c***.
  9. KLil

What you laughing at u Muppet?

What you laughing at u Muppet?
  10. KLil

Folau

Would be Dally M centre of the year if he does come back.
  11. KLil

Social Media Pangai to be sacked

Fcuk that head ache at the club... Fcuk Datttttttt.
  12. KLil

Lewis = 14. Meaney Burton Wakeham Smith Lewis / JMK / Katoa to fight it out on the bench. Surely.
  13. KLil

Josh Jackson needs to be dropped

He is being rested, that's why his on an edge and not in the middle. First year into four years and your killing him in the middle for nothing. You'll probably seen him at lock ( no doubt a lock ) in 2021 under Baz. If Eliiot re-signs then he and RFM should be the edges with Stimpson pushing if...
  14. KLil

Potential Liverpool site that could be a new home

Not really... Considering the dogs can pull crowds of easily 30k+ on a good day it will come at a major loss, This club needs a 30k+ ground. It would only work if the dogs played at different stadiums through the west such as ANZ/Belmore/Liverpool depending on the team they are playing.
  15. KLil

Potential Liverpool site that could be a new home

Amazing, other side of the world, same name, same grubby people... Joshin Joshin Relaxxxxxxxxxxx....
  16. KLil

News Trainer sacked

Mark Hughes leaving again??
  17. KLil

News NRL: Interim Canterbury coach Steve Georgallis keen to talk to Cowboys about coaching opportunities

SG probably knows most players better than anyone else... As an incoming coach you would want that guy around wouldn't you?
  18. KLil

Rumour Pangai Jrs Contract has been torn up!

He wants to go Roosters so Fcuk off! His a wanker! Roosters will offload players, Crighton and Friend out the door i say... Chance to pick up Tuopanuai maybe?
  19. KLil

News Lewis optimistic after going to 'dark place'

Problem is we had our next crop come through and pissed away through Des. Our nxt crop is coming through now and we just picked up some decent talent, well be back soon. Flanagan is playing with a 2 time premiership winning team... cannot compare him to Lewis atm.
  20. KLil

I agree he could make a good Grimaldi style lock but I will reserve my full judgement until Baz gets a hold of all these kids. All these young playmakers have no excuses about mentoring and reaching their potential after learning from someone who is praised as one of the best halves coaches...
  21. KLil

It all depends on who Baz thinks is the best fit for the team. Who knows which young half will excel the best under his guidance. If it's Lewis first then give him a few games and if he doesn't produce bring the next kid in.. personally I would try as many out before June 30 so U have the...
  22. KLil

Not arguing about others being better halves.. not even insinuating that Lewis is a half. Just saying the kid deserves a chance to earn a spot in the line-up where ever that is.
  23. KLil

Because the kid deserves a shot with Barrett before he gets the boot.. yes he fux up but his got footy in him and I personally will not get caught out like an idiot backtracking if he comes good. Wakeham is a weapon and personally think he and avo should be getting a decent run together before...
  24. KLil

TripleM Saab asks for release from Dragons?

Our backs are more than sufficient for now with Cotric so let's not shall we..
  25. KLil

I remember when Elliot was being pummeled from pillar to post one year and then everybody suckin on his sweet Caroline when he started playing good footy. Hopefully Barrett will sort out Lewis deficiencies just so we can see all these 'experts' double up on the shit eating comps. Will be good...
  26. KLil

That's a drop kick analysis. Kid can play footy and has the attitude for it. His no superstar ball player or a hard running forward but his got enough to play first be it many positions on a footy field.. where that is still remains questionable.
  27. KLil

So he ran the ball last week stepping and showed some pace. Yes he weaved.. he fuken weaved. Still a lock though.
  28. KLil

4 REASONS WHY BULLDOGS ARE COACH KILLERS

So I read the comments about the shit journalism though I still went on and checked myself.. My conclusion... Fark this little dogs arsehole of a dog. Why don't U mention what is probably the league's best complition rate over the last few weeks when talking about coach killing U Muppet.
  29. KLil

Reimis Smith

Meaney / Hoppa Smith / Meaney Cotric Hoppa / Avo DWZ Hunt / Avo Foran / Lewis / Wakeham Plenty of options.. good luck Barrett.
  30. KLil

News Foran wants future sorted soon

Sign him at 450k for 1 year, Burton for 2022. Grab SBW, Mclean and Brandon Smith with Cotric for 2021. Let Barrett do the rest.
  31. KLil

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Swap Tolman and Napa for either two of Mclean, Bromwich, Walmsley or Tamou.
  32. KLil

News Corey backs Barrett (Brent Read)

Gotta love the media... Six months ago he was the devil and now portrayed as the Messiah.. fcuk this shit is totally mentally messed up.
  33. KLil

CHN has disrespected the club

Is that Sisqo?
  34. KLil

Social Media Brandon Smith

His original nick was Bulldog..
  35. KLil

Social Media Brandon Smith

Verills
  36. KLil

Aaron Schoupp GF Celebration Fail

That Sullivan is going to be a star.
  37. KLil

News How Bulldogs blew Tedesco-Moses mega deal

Surprised they didn't add Thurston in there somewhere...
  38. KLil

News How Bulldogs blew Tedesco-Moses mega deal

LMAO! Fcuk me with all the good news going around they pull this rubbish article out of their tight jealous arseholes. How bout ad some truth to it.. why don't U add the part when politis handed Tedesco the world!
  39. KLil

News 'No scattergun approach': Cashed-up Dogs happy to wait for key targets

Yeahh yeahhh… " Cue the carrot dangler "
  40. KLil

I'd still put 500k and Elliot as part of the deal.
  41. KLil

I reckon we are a done deal with either the cheese or the Guinness.. few things left to play out though.
  42. KLil

We definitely need someone like that.. it's about time we see some young boys thrown in because we might already have an answer at the club and I really don't want next year to be another we will see who fits where best kind of year.
  43. KLil

I was thinking yesterday if anyone is going to benefit from sbw it would be tuponiua.. still plenty of backrowers around that would jump at the bit to play on an edge for the dogs in the coming years.
  44. KLil

News Adam Elliot on Inside The NRL

Doorey is a carbon copy of Elliot.. Topine is a live wire and pitavao is is a solid ball runner. All leaders in their own right. We are covered if Elliot leaves.
  45. KLil

Official Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Totally agree... They have a big pack, we need as much xplosive mins out of as many big men as possible.
  46. KLil

Official Laundy Hotels announced as Major Sponsor of the Bulldogs

The jersey looked great in its own stature but was so embarrassing at the same time. Even watching them run out last week without the sponsor after we knew was depressing and watching them runout richer this week will be a win in itself.
  47. KLil

I didn't know who Laundy was.. Now I know. Google.. See its already working. It is a matter of research though having your empire, your achievements splashed across many platforms is maybe what the family really wants, that and probably being part of a dynasty of another empire.
  48. KLil

Im surprised Stu didn't try to woo SBW over considering their recent relations..
  49. KLil

Sports and hospitality go hand in hand.... The target market is essentiality everywhere.
  50. KLil

That was my initial thought. Dispelling any thoughts of player managers squeezing us for more is just proper business.
  51. KLil

That English front row would be exactly what we need!
  52. KLil

Hope they stick around when we win a comp. Would make a nice GF jersey.
  53. KLil

Aiden Tolman

He is hey.. still would love to keep the bloke around as a Bench prop until we sort the problem out.
  54. KLil

Aiden Tolman

Re-sign Tolman on a average contract.. offload Napa. Tolman is a major cog and his reliability is dead set second to none in the comp. When was the last time Tolman was suspended or injured?
  55. KLil

Opinion Okunbor

He played there in reserves.. he can't defend.
  56. KLil

News Barrett quits key role at panthers

We need the panthers to lose 4 straight and we might be in business ...
  57. KLil

Well we all know they're reading. :tongueclosed:
  58. KLil

More like he got kicked out.. start of bad blood?
  59. KLil

Dogs vs parra

Smith had his measure last time and DWZ will love the challenge.
  60. KLil

Opinion Okunbor

Not unless there are injuries.
  61. KLil

Opinion Doggies victory song

The boys including staff giving it to MOM RFM... Georgallis reall giving it him espscially at the end.
  62. KLil

3-2-1 Bulldogs vs Knights

Was great in that roaming forward role..
  63. KLil

3.Tolman / RFM / Foran 2. Meaney 1. Rest of The boys for knuckling down and playing sensible tough footy.
  64. KLil

Opinion Klemmer v Tolman

Very nice to get one over him after ditching the club. Next on the list, CHN.
  65. KLil

We desperately need another half!!!

We have a few young potential halves at the club that need a coach like Barrett to com along.... Surely we will find our halves in the next couple of years.
  66. KLil

PAY FACTS - HE WAS NOT UPTO IT

Credit to Pay... He did teach this team how to be resilient again.
  67. KLil

The interim coaching staff for joining in on the team song... Georgallis whacking MOM RFM!
  68. KLil

Opinion Holbrook was the one (Heads must roll)

James would be a great p/u if he can ever walk again...
  69. KLil

DWZ

Its a difficult one. When in form worth 500k but right now probably 200k too much.
  70. KLil

DWZ

1-9 fark me. DWZ will come good as a winger outside a class centre.
  71. KLil

DWZ

Funny I heard today Hargreaves is getting his house built for " free" . 800k worth.
  72. KLil

Bulldogs and Corey Harawira-Naera agree to secret ‘play nice’ deal

Yeah I honestly liked him as a player and was shaping out as a leader but he is a dead set loose canon. Here's hoping he looks de Belin look like an angel at mooseheads.
  73. KLil

We need to sign Fidow

Make him a 2mil $ man over 3 years and he will come. His probably worth 700k anyway.
  74. KLil

We need to sign Fidow

He will never be a hooker in Melb. Just need to beat the tigers to his signature.
  75. KLil

We need to sign Fidow

War chst = B.Smith / Burton / Mclean or Bromwich
  76. KLil

Bulldogs and Corey Harawira-Naera agree to secret ‘play nice’ deal

Wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders paid the reported back pay for chn as part of the deal too.
  77. KLil

RFM

The combination of rotating your starting props with RT an RFM is a no brainer for any top squad.
  78. KLil

RFM

Yeah, Really needs to sort his hands out which is why the middle suits him more.
  79. KLil

Official Major Sponsor - Laundy Hotels

That Fcuken Stu c*** @Jarrad El Hickey @BEAST MODE !! Hahahaha!
  80. KLil

Club statement on CHN release

Did you read the statement? Didn't you read the part where Okunbor started crying?
  81. KLil

Did you read the statement? Didn't you read the part where Okunbor started crying?
  82. KLil

83. KLil

TRENT BARRETT - DEFENCE MASTER CLASS

What if they spread it.
  84. KLil

They have pubs and restaurants all around NSW so no reason not to attend one.
  85. KLil

I know where i'll be having lunch with the fam this weekend... Just gotta pick the nicest one now!?
  86. KLil

RFM

Still hasn't reached his full potential....
  87. KLil

Who says thy didn't?
  88. KLil

Official Trent Barrett to coach the Bulldogs for the next three seasons

Best part was his history with the club... Weaseling his way into the sheds after games and still recognising people who were around back in 1990. DNAAAAAaaa hahaha.
  89. KLil

Bloke is itching to start... Probably do a few drop ins on his way home.
  90. KLil

Cant wait to see the first line-up of 2021. Still reckon 2022 is the year we actually make a dent in the comp though.
  91. KLil

Adam Elliot Injury - Out for the season

Club brought him through and took care of him and now his the one thinking about money... No disrespect but the guy was the one who spoke up about being low balled instead of being discrete about negotiations. The kids coming through have the goods just like Elliot, I'd say Doorey is a carbon...
  92. KLil

Adam Elliot Injury - Out for the season

Do you think Elliot is worth keeping around tbh.. his had moments but in all honesty with the kids coming through Im happy for him to give his spot up.
  93. KLil

News Barrett a done deal as Bulldogs begin roster overhaul

Fark Holland dude get over him seriously.
  94. KLil

Opinion Reimis Smith is the Worst

What a useless rant.
  95. KLil

Paul Kent

I actually love the fact the board / club ain't entertaining these grubs. It just shows how classy they are in not dwelling on stupid nosey questions from fools.
  96. KLil

Opinion Why should we care about Barretts/Panthers handshake deal?

Because when your new employer tells you to do everything to get the best players to the club and you don't its going to end up well. Last thing Barrett would want is another manly.