• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. BEAST MODE

A lot of phone calls from Baz': How Barrett convinced Elliott to stay at Bulldogs

He is yet to recover from Manchester Uniteds failed attempt of signing Sancho.
  2. BEAST MODE

A lot of phone calls from Baz': How Barrett convinced Elliott to stay at Bulldogs

I've pulled my Tbaz posters off my bedroom wall.
  3. BEAST MODE

Jackson lol. Guess we just have to hope that he bounces back after he has surgery and time away from footy to recover....
  4. BEAST MODE

Because our edges are terrible. We don't have a ball player or reliable line runner out there and our backs are struggling hard because of it. Elliott is probably the best of our forwards at running a line and is capable of moving the ball on like some of the better edge backrowers...
  5. BEAST MODE

Dragon Ball Super

Aye that's fairly popular, story is a little more western
  6. BEAST MODE

Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

Ben Hunt as a POD? Or am I crazy?..
  7. BEAST MODE

Dragon Ball Super

@Baby Blues what chapter of GOH are you at?
  8. BEAST MODE

News Wests Tigers salary cap shock

Yh I'd take Brooks over Foran for sure, especially if we can get Brooks under 450k with the Tigers paying the rest. It is a bit depressing though seeing us spend 600k+ on all these other players and then hitting the bargain bin for the spine lol.
  9. BEAST MODE

Round 14 team

Because we aren't professional... :tearsofjoy:
  10. BEAST MODE

Brainstorm or Green Needle?

Old
  11. BEAST MODE

I always rated Keary higher, but it is a similar type of feeling. Brooks has a lot of the skill and can handle the physical nature of the NRL, just a matter of him needing a change, some guidance and building his confidence again. This is supposedly what Baz does, you would think we would be all...
  12. BEAST MODE

News Trent Barrett axes Canterbury Bulldogs coaching staff

I defenitely don't rate our setup...but i feel bringing Ferris in would be an absolute disaster. I don't care what or where he studied, his results simply haven't been anywhere near good enough and instead have been quite concerning. There has got to be better options around, instead Baz looks...
  13. BEAST MODE

Also take his shirt off and then smile at the cameras
  14. BEAST MODE

Brooks also has a big left foot and dogs fans LOVE a big left foot :tearsofjoy:
  15. BEAST MODE

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Are we keen on Sarr or not? Not sure what I think of him tbh, drawing comparisons to Mane at a similar age but I honestly don't remember Mane until he joined us.
  16. BEAST MODE

Yet Manly and Titans players were always falling apart under him :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  17. BEAST MODE

I'd happily take Brooks
  18. BEAST MODE

DAN FERRIS? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK
  19. BEAST MODE

Official Adam Elliott re-signs for 3 years

Lewis is off contract at the end of 21..don't scare people like that :tearsofjoy:
  20. BEAST MODE

At least my other club signed a Greek God, your other club signed San....oh nvm.
  21. BEAST MODE

Yes, but I think he already has a new club lined up.. probably wouldn't keep his head on playing for us anyway
  22. BEAST MODE

Bruh, did they really say "star" in the press release?
  23. BEAST MODE

8. RFM 10. TAMOU 11. THOMPSON 12. ELLIOTT 13. JACKSON FIXED OUR PACK.
  24. BEAST MODE

Averages 80 this season 8-)
  25. BEAST MODE

Bargain @ 500k, means he's half the price of Thompson but more than twice as good!
  26. BEAST MODE

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  27. BEAST MODE

Seibold

It's on the internet so it must be true.
  28. BEAST MODE

News Tevita Pangai Jr set to be SACKED

Unfortunately true.
  29. BEAST MODE

Round 14 team

Nobody cares :tearsofjoy:
  30. BEAST MODE

If he could keep his shit together he would be a great fit in the frontrow for us..
  31. BEAST MODE

EXCLUSIVE: Tevita Pangai Jr to be sacked the Broncos. Will be hit with a breach notice today. His $650,000 contract set to be torn up for COVID breach. @travismeyn
  32. BEAST MODE

Has Thompson replaces Elliott as our best player?

Thompson wishes he was half as good as Elliott
  33. BEAST MODE

News Trainer sacked

Hopefully but I don't see the club cutting him loose...
  34. BEAST MODE

No Source Elliot will extend

I'd start RFM at prop, he's 17 times better than Thompson and 19 times better than Napa.
  35. BEAST MODE

No Source Elliot will extend

Replacing Thompson I heard.
  36. BEAST MODE

News Trainer sacked

We should be sacking Ayoub tbh
  37. BEAST MODE

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Why? So we can stink it up with Elliott, Napa and Thompson in the middle? Lol
  38. BEAST MODE

Folau

Lol
  39. BEAST MODE

News Lachlan Lewis Is Not The Answer

Fucking AFTV :tearsofjoy:
  40. BEAST MODE

Mbye

One of the best players to play the game in the last 20 years, unfairly targetted by fan forums.
  41. BEAST MODE

Opinion Has Thompson been a flop or does he need better halves to work with?

I don't even know what we do with our pack right now...RFM I prefer through the middle but may be forced to play on an edge. Jackson re-signed @700k and pretty much needs to be replaced. Napa needs to be replaced, Thompson...lol. Just seems like a mess and poor use of cap, will be reliant on the...
  42. BEAST MODE

It's okay we have Thompson... :tonguewink:
  43. BEAST MODE

News NRL halfbacks are changing what it means to play as number seven

NRL halfbacks are changing what it means to play as number seven By Jack Snape Posted2 days ago, updated1 day ago Nathan Cleary of the Panthers takes control inside the opponent's 20 metre line.(AAP: Dean Lewins) Greats of the modern game like Peter Sterling, Allan Langer and Andrew Johns taught...
  44. BEAST MODE

Combination of switching him to the left and freeing Taylor up and getting some good footy out of him, both of them seem to be feeding off each other. Seriously, the fuck is this forward pack? 8. Fotuaika 10. Ese 11. Proctor 12. Fifita 13. Tino Like what the actual fuck? Arguably the best...
  45. BEAST MODE

Their forward pack is stacked, halves are coming along nicely, Brimson is a gun, decent outside backs...just need a hooker.
  46. BEAST MODE

Sure he does, but he isn't worth the coin. Like i said before, if I'm paying a prop that much money I want him to be a Paulo/AFB type that will get the team rolling forward and carry defenders through the line....to pay that much for a bloke that's reliant of someone else doing that just seems...
  47. BEAST MODE

Sione Katoa

I agree, I think Katao is ideal off the bench. He's an aggressive defender and awkward ball runner that can shrug out of a tackle or pop an offload. Having that 3rd/4th small forward off the bench that can cover multiple positions on minimal wage would be truly valuable for us moving forward.
  48. BEAST MODE

Holbrook? Didn't want to match our money and went with Tino and Fifita. In all seriousness Thompson has been underwhelming, I'm actually scared of what's going to happen from here haha.
  49. BEAST MODE

Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

SC is fucking gay
  50. BEAST MODE

Lewis has more impact in his runs than Thompson.
  51. BEAST MODE

Sione Katoa

I like Katao at lock, he's better than Thompson.
  52. BEAST MODE

Anyone else waiting for club to send weekend update?

The technology just isn't there yet.
  53. BEAST MODE

News Trainer sacked

He will have to also convince the cheapskates at the club to fork up the money for his staff :tearsofjoy:
  54. BEAST MODE

Kotoni staggs

We just signed Cotric for 600k+ a season...in what universe will Staggs then join us for 400k? :tearsofjoy:
  55. BEAST MODE

Social Media Adam Elliot

Send Thompson back to England and keep Elliott.
  56. BEAST MODE

Opinion Nico Hynes?

No
  57. BEAST MODE

Is Stevie G up to it as a first grade coach!

Should I take all 20mg or?!
  58. BEAST MODE

News Bulldogs halfback Lachlan Lewis is facing a two-week suspension

Give me that Keating/Hodko combo...did you know they played together in the juniors?! :tearsofjoy:
  59. BEAST MODE

Thompson is shit house, you lot need to stop deluding yourself into thinking he's anything other than that...it simply isn't good for your health.
  60. BEAST MODE

My Team for next week

He's moving to the backrow.
  61. BEAST MODE

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

He was but he was barely a training and had minimal input...Georgallis looks to have taken him in as an assistant so I assume he is at the club on a full-time basis now. @Big M you know anymore?
  62. BEAST MODE

Josh Jackson needs to be dropped

I said I won't fully judge him until next season, but right now he is doing very little to ease a few of the concerns I had about him before he came over...his carries are just so ineffective while his defence is below average. We needed a Paulo/AFB type..someone that would get our sets...
  63. BEAST MODE

He should just call it quits for the year and start with his recovery. Throw Thompson out onto his edge...looks dead average through the middle and he surely can't do any worse than Jackson out on the edge right now.
  64. BEAST MODE

Spoon

Still spewing we didn't sign Holbrook ffs
  65. BEAST MODE

News Trainer sacked

Club just doesn't want to pay him, fucking cheapest c*** in the NRL
  66. BEAST MODE

Thompson is just a fast Tolman that can't tackle.
  67. BEAST MODE

Always has been. Always severely overrated by our fans and in reality should've been moved to the middle years ago. I know he's playing injured but these performances from him have been pathetic...hopefully he turns it around when he's fit but even then I doubt he will come close to offering...
  68. BEAST MODE

700k for this lolololol
  69. BEAST MODE

This dude is an absolute fraud. Weak as piss runs, terrible defender. Imagine paying around 900k for a such a weak ball carrying prop, absolute shambles.
  70. BEAST MODE

2020 Round 12 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Why are coaches fucking idiots?
  71. BEAST MODE

CHN has disrespected the club

Fake Baz
  72. BEAST MODE

This is unacceptable, I'm now forced into seclusion to cultivate my inner tbaz spirit.
  73. BEAST MODE

Fuck off
  74. BEAST MODE

Get the fuck over it. He fucked up, club fucked up. The. End.
  75. BEAST MODE

Full strength team you'd like to see before season ends

1. Meaney 2. DWZ 3. Lafai 4. Averillo 5. Smith 6. Foran 7. Wakeham 8. RFM 9. Cogger 10. Thompson 11. Hoppa 12. Elliott 13. Jackson 14. Okunbor 15. Katoa 16. To'omaga 17. Napa
  76. BEAST MODE

Fox Sports Cameron McInnes

Sauce?!
  77. BEAST MODE

Fox Sports Cameron McInnes

This Would Be Great. Very Good Defender And Provides Good Service, Not The Offensive Weapon I'd Ideally Want But I Think He's Capable Of Offering More Under A New Coach
  78. BEAST MODE

Official Laundy Hotels announced as Major Sponsor of the Bulldogs

So you grow some dank marijuana aye? :tearsofjoy:
  79. BEAST MODE

Social Media Brandon Smith

Why :| though?!
  80. BEAST MODE

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Don't bother with the second season.. lol
  81. BEAST MODE

News Bulldog Lafai keen on Barrett NRL rebuild

Yh he was cleared for training.
  82. BEAST MODE

I'm not after mammoth dollars': Foran keen to stay with Bulldogs

Na we'll just sign B.Smith instead, Storm owe us for Finucane :tearsofjoy:
  83. BEAST MODE

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Bulldogs reportedly chasing SBW for 2021

Hill is taking the piss with that hahaha
  84. BEAST MODE

@Big M Lafai looked to be training at left centre in those drills?
  85. BEAST MODE

The better he does, the better off we will be. Hopefully he makes the best of this opportunity and has a strong finish to his career.