Nash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there Nash,

I got your details from Jimmy.

I own a charcoal chicken and burger joint in Canterbury. Have had the entire bulldogs team there. My brother manages Frank Pritchard and Sam Kasiano so the boys do come around.

We have had awesome reviews on our food and been told we have the best burgers and shop fit-out in Sydney.

I would like to offer a special deal for kennel members. How do I go about doing this?

Cheers,

Simon
    Gday Nash

I am emailing to ask permission to post a message that includes a link to a uni questionnaire.

The purpose of this research is to assess wheter stronger identification with a team will result in both higher levels of psychological well being.

All info provided is anonymous.

This research is being conducted by myself as part of a 4[SUP]th[/SUP] year project under a supervisor. The details of both individuals are provided below.

Supervisor: John Reece (Assoc Prof)
    john.reece@rmit.edu.au

Researcher: Michael De Luise
    s3014546@student.rmit.edu.au

You are welcome to view the questionnaire at

https://rmit.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9zDoa6kGIJ87znK

As such, would it be possible to post this link on your forum? If so, where do you think the most appropriate category may be? And would it be possible to post it again in say a fortnight?

Appreciate all your help in this
    Michael
    Hi how are you? I was wondering if you could please change my name to EvanAlmighty.
    Cheers
    Hi Nash, I wanted to change my user name from "ihatemason" to "The Detailer" can you please do that for me. As i have been given your name by moe to do this sort of stiff!! Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…