bite man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nearly there very sore i fell down stairs twice feels like a truck hit me! anyway gotta just get up and keep truging or itwill never get done..are u guys going to julies 40th,? on saterday.. we going just to wish her a good birthday then i heading home to bed ,, got no austar no more waiting on the telstra t box.. it gets set up in 12 days time .. to many repeats on austar.. we get 500gb down loading on the latest movis that comes to the pichtures so yer that be good.. ok bra lol go the doggys! ''go hard go strong'' we be up soon 4 a coldy ,,i get the footy teb picks next week off ya ..
    G'day Bite Man, How's the moving going? Worst part is packing and unpacking lol. Tried the tablet form of them Bisolven and they do wonders. Not smart to mix them with alcohol lol. Sh*t It's been cold. Hopefully our boys thrash the Storm. Anyway bro we'll havta catch up once ya's a settled in and have a few brooski's. Take care from the Yowies!!
    dogs are crap sick to death watching half hearted blokes running around there needs to be sackings barba fist to go only plays 4 himself a natual ball hog mr super star cant handle him ,,bring on brett stuart any day.. crap team crap year.
    Hey Biteman, yeah was awake all night heaving. but feeling much better now, was able to down some food. Still got abit of a sore throat and im soo tired. but on the mend. downside ain't got no chicken noodle soup left lol. boxes in the cupboard and when u want em there is none lol. alrighty take care, hope ya's are both well. "Go Hard Go Strong. The-Game
    hopefully we can get a win against da eels, maybe da fans should do a walkout if they lose.... man da new bear grylls show on nbn atm looks awsum
    gday the game 4 sure we come up with a great bulldog hand shake see ya soon my bulldog brother. "go hard go strong or go home" thats our code"
    If the current guys cant perform, i reckon f*** them off and get some guys into the team who want the oppotunity to shine and bring some aggression and passion back into the bulldogs, bring back that pride of wearing the jersey, atm none of them deserve to wear that jersey with pride or integrity, bow their heads with shame. We'll have to come up with some bulldogs brother for life secret handshake lol.... take care... from the bulldog in goonellabah
    thats it no win no doe" just crust. i hope the team puts in a better effort next week surely they cant get any worse. ben baba to small as full back need taller and bigger stronger player that can catch would help.
    mayb they should tell the players, if u dont win, u dont get paid, i wonder how quick they'll get form
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…