Not open for further replies.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
i hate every single sharks player , yes including noddy

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i have a few, but hodges is definately a part of the top shelf of dikheads on field

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
i have a few, but hodges is definately a part of the top shelf of dikheads on field
Add off field to that too. He's an absolute d!ckhead. Seriously I just want to punch him.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Add off field to that too. He's an absolute d!ckhead. Seriously I just want to punch him.
Agreed, even though I love him, there's no doubting he's a ********/smart ass and I'm sick of him getting suspended!

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
I honestly don't have a 'most hated player'....
Not since Andrew Gee retired.....:grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard he's a nice guy off the field?

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
I heard he's a nice guy off the field?
I guess that depends where you meet him.

At a fan/player type event (trainings etc), hes super nice and a real gentleman.

Out and about i.e clubbing, he's a tosser. He just think he's all that, and not so much a gentlemen :p Although if you're a guy I guess you'd just think he's a tosser haha.

Ill admit he can be nice even in those situations, but most of the time, he's just one of those smart ass guys that actually make you just want to laugh at them.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess that depends where you meet him.

At a fan/player type event (trainings etc), hes super nice and a real gentleman.

Out and about i.e clubbing, he's a tosser. He just think he's all that, and not so much a gentlemen :p Although if you're a guy I guess you'd just think he's a tosser haha.

Ill admit he can be nice even in those situations, but most of the time, he's just one of those smart ass guys that actually make you just want to laugh at them.
My mate (Broncos supporter) met him a couple of times at a fan day thingy and said he was nice. But I guess they have to 'smile for the cameras' then.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably thurston if had to name one. Have not really thought about it though

^^^That is a lot of posts ManBearPig

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
but most of the time, he's just one of those smart ass guys that actually make you just want to laugh at them.

I have laughed at him & told him I hope some player punches his lights out like Casey McGuire did years ago.

Gambler

Waterboy
Reaction score
Paul Gallen by a long shot, the dirtiest player in the game.
And **** for brains

Status
Not open for further replies.