Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sack Ramsey? WTF?
Yeah, I'll try to find it.

Great signing in Alexis Sanchez for you guys. Would've liked him as a replacement for Suarez. Thoughts on whether Wenger will play him as more of a striker or winger?
IMO, I think he will be used as a winger 4-3-2-1. Walcott & Sanchez on the wings with Giroud up front.

Don't know but that's what I'd do.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ramsey before tge 2013/14 season. He was quite poor in 2012/13 coming back from that injury.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Still can't believe we signed Alexis Sanchez. Can't wait to see him play!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Arsenal are on red alert after Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira rejected a new contract at the Bernabeu. The German international has reportedly told Madrid bosses that he wants to move to Arsenal. (Daily Star)

Arsenal are working on a deal for Atletico Madrid right-back Javi Manquillo. The Gunners want the Spaniard to compete with imminent signing Mathieu Debuchy for the right-back slot next season. (Daily Mail)

Arsenal are also chasing Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy for £8m. (Independent)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Arsenal are on red alert after Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira rejected a new contract at the Bernabeu. The German international has reportedly told Madrid bosses that he wants to move to Arsenal. (Daily Star)

Arsenal are working on a deal for Atletico Madrid right-back Javi Manquillo. The Gunners want the Spaniard to compete with imminent signing Mathieu Debuchy for the right-back slot next season. (Daily Mail)

Arsenal are also chasing Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy for £8m. (Independent)
The wolves can smell the silverware next season.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ha ha ha arsehole fans

before the season - we have a good team look at these new signings
start of the season - this year is ours
xmas - we still have hope
near the end of the season - the frenchman has to go
end of the season - always next year
Do you actually base this off real observations? On the Arsenal forum I go on, before the season begins, most of the fans are complaining that we haven't made enough signings. The 'this year is ours' mentality is really not at all how most Arsenal fans I talk with view things.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or are a lot of players sick of barca and Real Madrid?
I think its because those clubs spend months praising the players they want, they get their players to make statements to the press about how the player is wanted by the club and how good the player is..then the player signs on big money he is given a couple of seasons and then the club starts doing it again to a new player. Can you imagine if arsenal did that to players, Pires and Bergkamp would have been sold after 1 season lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol @ Remy, tossing up between us and Tottenham.

If he is considered Tottenham I don't want him lol obviously a screw loose.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score

Reports have just come out that Chelsea are ready to hijack our bid for Khedira.

And you know how it goes... whoever Chelsea wants, Chelsea gets.

They picked up Diego Costa easily after we chased hard for him, and they'll do the same with Khedira. Like picking up Cesc wasn't enough, they need another central midfielder! ???

FMD I'm amazed they didn't try beat us to Sanchez's signature. They would've got him too

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't believe everything you read . There is no evidence we went after Diego Costa.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Reports have just come out that Chelsea are ready to hijack our bid for Khedira.

And you know how it goes... whoever Chelsea wants, Chelsea gets.

They picked up Diego Costa easily after we chased hard for him, and they'll do the same with Khedira. Like picking up Cesc wasn't enough, they need another central midfielder! ???

FMD I'm amazed they didn't try beat us to Sanchez's signature. They would've got him too
The thing that puts us ahead of Chel$ea is Özil. They are best mates on and off the field.