Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Sanchez probably doesn't want to speak with Liverpool officials because he can't understand scouse, I don't blame him :rolleyes:

On Arsenal transfers, I'm hearing that the 3 players Arsenal are trying to sign are Alexis Sanchez, Mathieu Debuchy and Lars Bender for a reported fee of somewhere around £60million

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sanchez probably doesn't want to speak with Liverpool officials because he can't understand scouse, I don't blame him :rolleyes:

On Arsenal transfers, I'm hearing that the 3 players Arsenal are trying to sign are Alexis Sanchez, Mathieu Debuchy and Lars Bender for a reported fee of somewhere around £60million
Well we have £100mill to play with, but doubt our jew manager will spend it all.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Abu Diaby is a new signing every year.

On Joel, I would count him as new. Kid has talent.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Apparently Debuchy is getting a medical. Good RB replacement for Sagna

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Liverpool are ready to concede the battle for Alexis Sanchez, Luis Suarez to Barcelona will be confirmed in the next couple of days

Hearing that Sanchez's family preferred to live in London so that played a role in where Sanchez would play

Debuchy is all but done, will be unveiled in the next couple of days I'm hearing

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Liverpool are ready to concede the battle for Alexis Sanchez, Luis Suarez to Barcelona will be confirmed in the next couple of days

Hearing that Sanchez's family preferred to live in London so that played a role in where Sanchez would play

Debuchy is all but done, will be unveiled in the next couple of days I'm hearing
All will be revealed at the Puma launch. No sooner.