Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
cracks forming?

1-1 villa
0-2 champions leagie
3-6 city
Sad to admit but with losses to both Manchesters and possible a loss to Chelsea next week I think we are pretenders.

We need to buy in Jan desperately.

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only positive is we dont have to travel to Manchester again this season also the nine days rest till the chelsea game will give our players a much needed rest. Arsenal need 1 quality striker 1 quality cb and a strong midfielder like pogba to boss the mids which was lacking against yaya toure and fernandinho

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im sick of this 4-5-1 bullshit too, Giroud needs a partner up front.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
raped....but I no that feeling...city is the best squad in the league by far...no league title is won in December though long way to go and Arsenal still on top

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
raped....but I no that feeling...city is the best squad in the league by far...no league title is won in December though long way to go and Arsenal still on top
They won't be if they take this form back to The Emirates when they face Chelsea in like 10 days or so...

back-to-back losses (Napoli, then City)...
8 goals conceded after both games...
Koscielny reportedly injured...
Wilshere set to miss the Chelsea game because he had to flip the bird at the crowd... the fkn idiot.
Mertesacker has the sh!ts with Ozil (or so it seemed)...
Defensive errors creeping in to our game...

Doesn't look good, does it?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Arsenal have drawn Bayern Munich for the last 16 in the Champions League

Tough fixture, but you fellas played them last time round so Wenger will know what to expect and improve on

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bayern munich are not as good without Bastian schweinsteiger the last two losses bayern had in the champions league were both to city and arsenal where he wasn't playing. in saying that arsenal need a striker not cup tied but i cant see many good strikers apart from Suarez maybe benteke or Muriel might be a good option at this stage

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Bayern munich are not as good without Bastian schweinsteiger the last two losses bayern had in the champions league were both to city and arsenal where he wasn't playing. in saying that arsenal need a striker not cup tied but i cant see many good strikers apart from Suarez maybe benteke or Muriel might be a good option at this stage
Michu

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Why don't you guys look into Lukaku? After his loan at Everton of course, seems to be down the pecking order at Stanford Bridge

I mean he keeps getting shipped out on loan at Chelsea, it's worth a shot trying to lure him to Arsenal with the promise of regular first team football

He's a real talent, one to watch for the future

And as doggies 4 life pointed out - Benteke would also be a handy addition

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you guys look into Lukaku? After his loan at Everton of course, seems to be down the pecking order at Stanford Bridge

I mean he keeps getting shipped out on loan at Chelsea, it's worth a shot trying to lure him to Arsenal with the promise of regular first team football

He's a real talent, one to watch for the future

And as doggies 4 life pointed out - Benteke would also be a handy addition
Chelsea wont sell to arsenal so i cant see lukaku joining arsenal unless he hands in a transfer request. benteke wouldn't come cheap but he will offer more than giroud and as for michu he hasn't scored many goals this season for Swansea

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
That's true, but the promise of regular football at Arsenal may be able to lure Lukaku into handing in a request - worth a shot

Benteke is valued at around the 20mil mark I believe? Villa will most likely ask for a lot more

What about Benzema, that was supposedly a done deal by all reports - I know his cup tied, but is he coming in January or over the summer?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't matter about being cup tied, we are out next round.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bayern are the only undefeated team left in the world (in the Bundesliga) and will destroy us in Munich... I'm really worried about our current schedule.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Who would have thought that Aaron Ramsay was a halfback for the u14s welsh team and was very close to sign with St Helens at 15?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Chelsea were very lucky to get a point, Walcott was tripped in the box but the rorted ref didn't award the penalty.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought the run of play was fairly even until late in the match.

I couldn't fathom some of Wengers choices. I would have played Flamini ahead of Arteta. Not only is he a better DM, but it allows Ramsay to play higher up the pitch.

Also, no subs were used. Why didn't Cazorla get played? Even Flamini, since he didn't start.