Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Lol just saw on twitter that at the unveiling of Gareth Bale (Which is happening right now) the fans where chanting: "Don't sell Ozil".

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You never know who's listening...

Here's an interesting Tweet for you from the BBC's James Pearce regarding Arsena's pursuit of Yohan Cabaye, which might explain why things have gone quiet on that front...

James Pearce ✔ @Pearcesport

I'm told Mike Ashley let Cabaye listen to phone negotiations last week + he heard Arsene say: "25 millions a lot for a reserve" #moodchanger

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Don't say that haha.
Haha don't hold me to it if we don't get Ozil.

You never know who's listening...

Here's an interesting Tweet for you from the BBC's James Pearce regarding Arsena's pursuit of Yohan Cabaye, which might explain why things have gone quiet on that front...

James Pearce ✔ @Pearcesport

I'm told Mike Ashley let Cabaye listen to phone negotiations last week + he heard Arsene say: "25 millions a lot for a reserve" #moodchanger
Wow, well Wenger as seen from previous windows was never the best negotiator.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Interesting, although if your Cabaye you expect to be a bench player. This isn't Cardiff City, it's Arsenal FC. If you're Ozil, again listen away. You're a world class player

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ba rumor appears to be true, only problem is we want a loan Chelsea want us to buy.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Good point^

"Mesut Ozil only player not to show up for Germany at hotel. Due to having medical for Arsenal... According to German SSN... "

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ba rumor appears to be true, only problem is we want a loan Chelsea want us to buy.
Only reason would be because we would still want a world class striker and this move for Ba is only stop gap.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only reason would be because we would still want a world class striker and this move for Ba is only stop gap.
Cheeky bid for Rooney? I've seen Abel Hernandez (not a great scoring record) being bandied around, i would prefer Benzema

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get the sneaky suspicion that we may ave offloaded Podolski if he wasn't injured. But it's hard to sell a player who won't pass a medical and is out for 3 months.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
[video=youtube;SO5nfQEqGOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5nfQEqGOg#t=196[/video]