Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Well its about 8am in London now so we should start seeing some more activity.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i'm watching the replay... how dominant are we in the first half thus far? Why did Wenger sub Wilshere at 42min?

Anyways, hopefully the Ozil transfer goes through...

Wilshere, Ozil and Cazorla.... That's a top midfield

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
i'm watching the replay... how dominant are we in the first half thus far? Why did Wenger sub Wilshere at 42min?

Anyways, hopefully the Ozil transfer goes through...

Wilshere, Ozil and Cazorla.... That's a top midfield
He was ill prior to the game as well as Sagna.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Arsenal agree £3m pay-off to get rid of Bendtner
Neil Ashton on developments in the Bendtner transfer:
Arsenal have agreed to a stunning £3m pay-off to get Niklas Bendtner out. Bendtner earns £55,000 a week at Arsenal and will not leave without the agreement in place.
He has held talks with Palace, who will pay him £25,000 a week if he signs for them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...line-day-live--summer-2013.html#ixzz2dj5blwv5

Surely if this is true it means be have a backup striker coming in?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Arsenal agree £3m pay-off to get rid of Bendtner
Neil Ashton on developments in the Bendtner transfer:
Arsenal have agreed to a stunning £3m pay-off to get Niklas Bendtner out. Bendtner earns £55,000 a week at Arsenal and will not leave without the agreement in place.
He has held talks with Palace, who will pay him £25,000 a week if he signs for them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...line-day-live--summer-2013.html#ixzz2dj5blwv5

Surely if this is true it means be have a backup striker coming in?
I like the deal, and yes we surely must have a replacement.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh the lols. Now the media are reporting Ozil does not want to join. Only 12 hours to go and this circus is over.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
"Sky sources are being told that Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will do 'all he can' to wrap up deals for Real Madrid pair Mesut Ozil and Angel Di Maria on transfer deadline day."

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Word on twitter is that PSG have out bid us for Ozil. This is why we can't have nice things.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Geez Gazidis wasn't exaggerating when he said it is like the wild west.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
John Cross is a fking moron though, have a sh!t load of assignments to do and all i seem to be doing is refreshing twitter, facebook, BBC and SSN.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
AFC Transfer News ‏@ArsenalTransfe1 17h
(OliPriceBates) BREAKING: Arsenal close to agreement with Chelsea over Demba Ba 1 yr loan deal. £2m loan fee for season

Arsenal have agreed a £46m fee with Real Madrid for Mesut Ozil. (Guardian)

Pretty much all I'm seeing on twitter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“@BBCSport: Arsenal agree a 50m euros (£42.4m) fee with Real Madrid to sign Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil #afc” PINCH ME! NOW

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBC Transfer News ‏@BBCTransferNews 17h
BREAKING - Arsenal deal for Ozil to be confirmed within next few hours after agreeing personal terms with the club #AFC #DeadlineDay

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFC Transfer News ‏@ArsenalTransfe1 10s
(TransferNewsCen) Hull City have jumped in the race for the signing of Arsenal's Nicklas Bendtner. Crytsal Palace still seems favourites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
"According to Al Jazeera, PSG have been told by Real Madrid that Mesut Ozil is on his way to Arsenal. #PSG #AFC"