Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Liverpool are close to reaching a successful conclusion to negotiations with Mexican starlet Marco Bueno, according to teenager's current club.

Reports are suggesting that Anfield boss Kenny Dalglish has invited the Under-17 World Cup winner to England for a 10-day trial.

If Bueno, who has been compared to Manchester United's Javier Hernandez, impresses during his time with Liverpool, the Premier League club are said to be ready to offer a five-year contract.

And Bueno's current employers, Pachuca, claim that Liverpool are determined to complete the deal this summer.

Pachuca vice-president Andres Fassi is quoted as saying: "We are conducting negotiations with Liverpool and possibly, on August 1, Marco Bueno will pay a visit to Liverpool.

"We have already practically closed negotiations with them. They want to buy 100 per cent of the rights."

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
haha mesk...

Do you think i am happy that we have signed Henderson and Downing?

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Liverpool are close to reaching a successful conclusion to negotiations with Mexican starlet Marco Bueno, according to teenager's current club.

Reports are suggesting that Anfield boss Kenny Dalglish has invited the Under-17 World Cup winner to England for a 10-day trial.

If Bueno, who has been compared to Manchester United's Javier Hernandez, impresses during his time with Liverpool, the Premier League club are said to be ready to offer a five-year contract.

And Bueno's current employers, Pachuca, claim that Liverpool are determined to complete the deal this summer.

Pachuca vice-president Andres Fassi is quoted as saying: "We are conducting negotiations with Liverpool and possibly, on August 1, Marco Bueno will pay a visit to Liverpool.

"We have already practically closed negotiations with them. They want to buy 100 per cent of the rights."
Do they even have co-ownerships in England???

Anyway, I remember watching the kid play in the recent U17 World Cup and he's got great awareness and speed.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Do they even have co-ownerships in England???

Anyway, I remember watching the kid play in the recent U17 World Cup and he's got great awareness and speed.
I have watched his game against England he has pace to burn! He also has awesome footwork... I do hope we have signed him!

His Mexican u17s teamate who was rated as the best player in the tournament got snapped up by Man Utd...

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have watched his game against England he has pace to burn! He also has awesome footwork... I do hope we have signed him!

His Mexican u17s teamate who was rated as the best player in the tournament got snapped up by Man Utd...
I guess we'll have to just wait and see. Its seems more resourceful for Liverpool's sake to probably to and rebuild the squad through promising young talents and alos big names like Suarez... instead of blowing off all their money on unproven talent...:nervous:

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3-0 pre season loss to Hull City , Hearing Adam went well whereas Henderson, Poulsen, Cole and Aquilani were very poor

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
Henderson actually went well...Aquilani was decent as well.

Cole wa average again, and while poulsen didnt have his worst game, but we all know he is ****...

Downing really gave us something different, he will do well for us...

Defence was shockingly bad, kelly had a terrible game...

Their first 2 goals were great strikes, fair play to them...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I was wrong about Henderson... i thought he was one of our best...

Aquaman was decent but yes our defence needs to be tightened up... Kelly still needs fitness since he was out for a few months...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
aquilani is gone to fiorentina

Raul, Lucas, Maxi, Skretl and Agger are the next ones to go

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
Stop posting up **** ozman, it ****ing annoying...you know its not true and you still post FFS

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
And Parra Power dont quote that **** rag in anything liverpool related, it disgusting and disrespectful!!

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And Parra Power dont quote that **** rag in anything liverpool related, it disgusting and disrespectful!!
Relax man. This is a forum dude. I'm not bagging your team or hanging around trying to fire up any Reds fans (so I don't understand why you're fired up) and if i'm quoting ozman then so be it. If you have a problem then quote back or reply or ignore and move on, your choice...

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
Mate im not talking about quoting ozman, im talking about quoting the s*n newspaper...Liverpool have strong hatred for that paper for the things they wrote about us after the hillsborough disaster...I cant stop you from quoting them on other football matters, but if its LFC related than i dont think you shoul be using them as your source....thanks

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate im not talking about quoting ozman, im talking about quoting the s*n newspaper...Liverpool have strong hatred for that paper for the things they wrote about us after the hillsborough disaster...I cant stop you from quoting them on other football matters, but if its LFC related than i dont think you shoul be using them as your source....thanks
I see... sorry about the misunderstanding... :grinning: Referring to The Sun, I see. I don't think I have posted any sources from the Sun but if I quoted something from it, I do apologize. I know about what they posted after the disaster at Sheffield. It was sick, sensationalizing a disaster when so many were grieving to make money. **** them.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Liverpool make an emotional return to Istanbul tonight when they take on Galatasaray - and you can watch the whole match live on LFC TV and LFC TV Online from 7pm BST.