Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wonder what the offer is? If Berbatov was 40 mill, Casillas 50 mill?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does that mean we would recieve the transfer fee for Tevez or is he a free agent???

David Silva and Karim Benzema ftw!!!
Karen's a free agent I think.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
at times he can show why he paid for him, but 70% he's incredibly frustrating

D

dogs_4 lyf

The key word is At times. Hes not worth that much if its AT TIMES bobii:p and i know you agree with me :p

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
lol thnx to madrid every1 wants 80 mil for their players think inter wanted 80 for Ibrahimovic

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wish Benzema is a free agent so we don't have to pay for the transfer fee.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Following contact received from Carlos Tevez’s advisors last night, in advance of the deadline the Club set for concluding negotiations, Manchester United announces that Carlos will not be signing a new contract with the Club.

The Club agreed to pay the option price of £25.5m and offered Carlos a five-year contract which would have made him one of its highest paid players.

Disappointingly however, his advisors informed the Club that, despite the success he has enjoyed during one of the Club’s most successful periods, he does not wish to continue playing for Manchester United.

The Club would like to thank Carlos for his services over the last two seasons and wishes him good luck for the future.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lyon 'powerless' to keep Benzema
Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has hinted he could be powerless to keep Karim Benzema at the Stade Gerland. The young striker is one of the world's hottest properties at the moment, with Inter Milan and Real Madrid among the clubs reportedly considering tabling a 40million euro bid. Speculation is also rife Manchester United are ready to use some of the money earned from the impending sale of Cristiano Ronaldo to Madrid to bring Benzema to Old Trafford. And, although Aulas is confident the 21-year-old will remain at Lyon at least until next summer's World Cup, he admits a mega bid could sway Lyon's stance. "Karim has said that he wants to stay another year at Lyon," Aulas told L'Equipe. "But I think that Kaka or Ronaldo maybe imagined remaining with their respective clubs. There is a tsunami called Real Madrid which provokes reactions at Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United. So it is very complicated to say that he is non-transferable. Today, it's obvious we want to keep him. There is more chance he'll be at Lyon next season than that he won't be. I won't hide from you the fact that he has been approached. For the moment, I managed to convince them not to go further."
Staff reporter, The Independent

The Sun claims Carlos Tevez will stay at United in a permanent deal, so long as the Reds' hierachy agrees to make him the club's highest-paid player. That would allegedly mean an extra £15,000 per week to bring him up to the level of Rio Ferdinand and Dimitar Berbatov.

There is widespread reaction to Sir Bobby Charlton's assessment of Cristiano Ronaldo's potential departure, with the Reds legend labelling the £80million fee 'vulgar'.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[ MaZ ];1827181 said:
Berbatov isn't worth that much.
He hasnt been given enough chance to show himself imo. Fergie needs to give him more time

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
he's had plenty of time, he put tevez on the bench majority of the yr for berbetov

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A statement on the club website (www.manutd.com) said United had agreed a price of 25.5 million pounds ($41.71 million) and offered a five-year contract which would have made him one of the club's highest paid players.
"Disappointingly, however, his advisors informed the club that, despite the success he has enjoyed during on the club's most successful periods, he does not wish to continue playing for Manchester United," the statement said.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Manchester United are talking to Brazilian club Gremio about a deal for their 18-year-old midfielder Douglas Costa - dubbed the new Cristiano Ronaldo.