Why do ladies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha kurry. yes you can stash lots down your bra...ipod, phone, money, purse, anything you need really. just not all at once lol

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
pffft, that's easy. my party trick is sticking a beer in my cleavage and still managing to drink it without a straw. now that's strange but true lol
ahahaha. thats brilliant. i wanna see it.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's taken a lot of practice (it all came about while on the piss with my uncle one night lol). my tits are often the subject of conversation, and so while exceptionally drunk, i decided to stick the stubbie between my cleavage, bend back and see if it worked.
it did...however it needed a lot of fine tuning lol.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
I'd really hate to see what would happen if you spilt the beer on your tits...:D

Id like to know why you did it when you were getting drunk with your uncle...of all people?

M

Mr Miyagi

it's taken a lot of practice (it all came about while on the piss with my uncle one night lol). my tits are often the subject of conversation, and so while exceptionally drunk, i decided to stick the stubbie between my cleavage, bend back and see if it worked.
it did...however it needed a lot of fine tuning lol.
You should post a pic of your cleavage so us kennelers can discuss them :D

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
Smooth. Real smooth. :sleep:
rofl...frigg oath he is...lol

day-to-day i only really wear mascara and lip gloss

when i go out-out though i will usually do the foundation, blush, illuminater, mascara, bit of eye make-up and lippy, dont like to pack it on tho, if it looks even a lil too heavy i wipe it off, otherwise you just look like trash

M

Mighty "O"

dude, its not like i do it everyday I only usually put makeup on if im going out somewhere (no not the mall or anything like that) or to a wedding or doing something formal.

I know girls that wear makeup every single day and I dont really see the point, Im not sure if low self esteem is exactly the reason.
Or pride in appearance maybe?

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd really hate to see what would happen if you spilt the beer on your tits...:D

Id like to know why you did it when you were getting drunk with your uncle...of all people?
oh there were heaps of other people there....i was pissed and owuld've most likely done it in front of my father lol

Tarsh

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I lived with my aunt & uncle for a couple of months so i regularly had quite a few glasses of wine with my aunt

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ffs who cares. i know i sure as hell don't lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my tits arent that great. i actually don't like them all that much. i mean, size, kinda. i just wish they sat differently...and were bigger lol.
god i should just stop lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what else is there to tell really....

Status
Not open for further replies.