Missing Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
what would you guys do if you suspected family to be taking money from you? ( not telling you if the family is close or distant either...)

now i dont want to go airing the dirty laundry, but i swear to god i had money in my wallet as i had withdrawn a lil a few days before and now i have NOTHING in there. and the only thing i have bought is a peach.

how do i go about asking if they took it?.....hopefully without them getting cut? should i just drop it and pretend im going nuts?
the thing is its not the first time my wallet has been lighter than i knew. can i spend money in my sleep without knowing?

man im in a pickle.
FFS!!!!

This thread has made me hungry!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
The only people that would steal off their own families usually have something to really be ashamed of- an addiction of either drugs or gambling. My brother stole thousands off my grandmother who use to live with us and stashed her money in her bedroom. That was 10 years ago, and he still has the same gambling problem. He is 31 years old and has nothing to his name.
ive got an uncle who does the samething...

he comes over once or twice per month asking for money off my mum, my dad me and my sisters as well...

and he tends to get really aggressive about it as well when we dont give him money

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allen's Plans: Plant the wallet in your usual place, count the exact money and wait... If nothing is stolen over a week then maybe it was a once off, if it does you know who's been around your wallet... Dont put big notes caz it makes it hard for them to take it but leave 10's and stuff...

Does anything else of value apart from money get 'misplaced'?

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
what would you guys do if you suspected family to be taking money from you? ( not telling you if the family is close or distant either...)

now i dont want to go airing the dirty laundry, but i swear to god i had money in my wallet as i had withdrawn a lil a few days before and now i have NOTHING in there. and the only thing i have bought is a peach.

how do i go about asking if they took it?.....hopefully without them getting cut? should i just drop it and pretend im going nuts?
the thing is its not the first time my wallet has been lighter than i knew. can i spend money in my sleep without knowing?

man im in a pickle.
i would probably let it go the first time without confrontin anyone just incase you get the wrong person or you made a mistake. I would say you keep a VERY close eye on your money from now on, hide it and keep it as safe as possible, you may also be able to set a trap as such, when you know only one person is gonna be around put a small amount of cash in ur wallet and leave it so they will notice, then test em out...

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did u ever think it could be ur friends? I mean a mate of mine leaves a wallet out and were going to the movies that night... needless to say hes shouting:p

Could it be they just took the money knowing u owed them some? That happens to my friend all the time, his younger brothers live with him and they always taking $$$ off each other

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could it be they just took the money knowing u owed them some? That happens to my friend all the time, his younger brothers live with him and they always taking $$$ off each other
actually its the opposite way around...i dont borrow and if i do pay it back straight away.....

i dont own anyone but the library and my dad LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.