• No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I didn't realise how much she has changed. She has lost so much weight in the face.

I hope she is not dead. Me, my Mum, sister and best friend were crying so so much. I couldn't eat my dinner.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I didn't realise how much she has changed. She has lost so much weight in the face.

I hope she is not dead. Me, my Mum, sister and best friend were crying so so much. I couldn't eat my dinner.
You cried over Home and Away? I have only cried once over a show/movie and that was at the end of Scarface when that chicken sh!t comes behind him and shoots him in the back with the shottie, and mind you I was like 6 or 7 at that time LOL

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
^^I cried in that part too!!

I am the biggest wuss. I cry in everything. When Footballers Wives ended, I was on my knees crying and hugging my TV. When Edge came out into the arena at WWE Global Warning, I was crying sooo much. When Jessica lost on Idol, I was crying. And when the Roosters finally won a game in Round 19, yep, I was crying!!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only time i cried for the tv was in mary bryants movie. lol

does kate richie really have a sex tape? LMFAO! with her footballer boy? BAHAAHHAHAHAHAA

the corsageshown is probably someone else who dies next season. *shrugs shoulders*

note; i dont watch H&A anymore........its too gay. give me neighbours anyday

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Neighbours is booooooooooooooooooooooooooooring! I do like Toadie and Steph though because they are Rooster fans in real life ;)

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
^^I cried in that part too!!

I am the biggest wuss. I cry in everything. When Footballers Wives ended, I was on my knees crying and hugging my TV. When Edge came out into the arena at WWE Global Warning, I was crying sooo much. When Jessica lost on Idol, I was crying. And when the Roosters finally won a game in Round 19, yep, I was crying!!

lol i am the biggest sook as well, i cry at like any slightest sad part of a movie or tv show

im pissed i missed the end of fridays episode, we had people over so i stopped watchin half way through so i wasnt rude, dammit

i bawled at the end of this seasons grey's anatomy, omg that was sad
but yeah i cry in 'the notebook', 'a walk to remember', oh and the other day i watched 'sisterhood of the travelling pants' i cried watchin that too...lol...there are heaps of things i cry in, im a big softie deep down :o

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think she's dead, that would just ruin the show, Sally's the best character on the show.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i didnt cry coz i dont watch it anymore.........but i doubt they would kill her off

Status
Not open for further replies.