• No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Who else watched this heart breaking episode?

I thought the pageant was soooo funny and the Kit and Ash storylines were totally left field.

But.... then Sally got stabbed!!! Sally the heart and soul of that show. I have grown up watching her!!! I cannot believe this. I was crying like a relative had passed, I was crying like the Roosters had lost another Grand Final. I was bawling. And then they showed that montage.

But I don't know if she is dead. How could they not show clips for next year.

Do any of you think she is really dead? I f-ing well hope not!!

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
She was with walker LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL *pauses* LOL LOL LOL LOL

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Is Chris Walker being offered a role in home & away instead of going to the titans ?

B

Ben Godberts

question.
i missed the final come someone tell me everything that hapened

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope she aint dead. I cried when i saw it :(
Maybe they played that montage so that we all think she is dead then tune in to watch next year but then i did see in TV week that a favourite dies :S

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
question.
i missed the final come someone tell me everything that hapened
Kit came back and told kim she was pregnant and its his

Ash is secretly married with 2 kids

Sally got stabbed by Rocco and is dead (apparently)

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
we're not up to this bit yet..we're only up to the bit where peter is back from the dead ffs..

so even if she is dead they'll bring her back..like they did with zoe and peter.

its ****ing pathetic (yet i continue to watch it :()

B

Ben Godberts

hahaha yes hated ash.
martha and jack are meant for each other tbh

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
[ASOWINI];699963 said:
we're not up to this bit yet..we're only up to the bit where peter is back from the dead ffs..

so even if she is dead they'll bring her back..like they did with zoe and peter.

its ****ing pathetic (yet i continue to watch it :()
I hated the whole stalker storyline that was pathetic and they brought that storyline up a few times but i also continued to watch it :o

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hated the whole stalker storyline that was pathetic and they brought that storyline up a few times but i also continued to watch it :o
Yeah..its so pathetic you just gotta watch it. :p

Neighbours is more realistic FFS.

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
^ Yep agree with neighbours being more realistic. I watch that too, i hate the end of the year when all the shows end :(

Maza

Reaction score
Sally got stabbed????

I don't really watch H&A much and missed the final one but omg Sally out of all people..

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Home and Away CRAPS on Neighbours. Home and Away has better rating by at least 40%

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i watched it... im sure sally isnt dead... i think they woulda promoted it in some big way for massive ratings for that episode!

i didnt get to see it all, who was hugging her then stabbed her? was it brad or rocco?

btw, i love that evermore song.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
I didnt think she was dead!

All week when they were saying 'one of your favourites will be LEFT for dead' i said that they didnt actually say she was dead, they just said LEFT for dead, they are tryin to fool us.

But then when they played the lil video of Sally I though...oh **** no...thats it, she is dead, she is gone from the show!! I mean there is still a chance it could just be like a 20yr anniversary of her being on Home & Away, but then again she could really be all finished up on the show :(

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
i watched it... im sure sally isnt dead... i think they woulda promoted it in some big way for massive ratings for that episode!

i didnt get to see it all, who was hugging her then stabbed her? was it brad or rocco?

btw, i love that evermore song.
It was Rocco who stabbed her. If see him in the streets so help me god....

H

Haztrick

I've been watching Home and Away for years. Love it :D

I don't think Sally is dead, though. I think they played that video to make us think she is dead, when she actually isn't. Or maybe thats what they wants us to think.... Hmmmmmm.......

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is Sally that ganger with the knockers who made that home video?

Status
Not open for further replies.