no job?!..wot you gonna do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Yeah i'd think about it but would not be 100% confident on joining.

Good money but is it really worth it in the long run

I'd rather just look for another job tbh

SBW_MASON

~Wat ya want~
Reaction score
OK well i have 3 brothers who are in the defence forces.. and to be honest they love it. The money is good and they get to travel. My brother who is 22 has already been in the army ( He was a Paratropper got to jump out of planes everyday) and now is in the navy. At one stage my parents expected me to go to the defence forces i wouldnt mind going to the navy but then i saw my cousin who was about the same size of me about 50 - 56kg and when she came back from recruit training she was build like a brick s*h*thouse. So yeah i that freaked me out. But it depends on the person. Like my 16 year old bro i dont think he would be good because when someone is yelling at at him he would dish it back definatley...

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
hey all!..if you had no job..would seriously consider a job/career in the armed forces?..would it be in the australian armed forces or do you have a dream to serve in some otha outfit?
I seriously considered joining the forces after finishing school, something I didnt follow through with but I know heaps of people that did, all guys tho.
They absolutely love it, know a few people who have even been over to Iraq & Quate (dont know if thats how its spelt). Have heard some very interesting stories and I think it comes with a scarey side but also some great opportunities and a good sum of cash

Status
Not open for further replies.