Bulldogs 2006 - Best Tries *video*

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haztrick

Well, finally I've completed my first 'Bulldogs 2006' video. It's the 'Best Tries' for this season. The video is viewable on YouTube.com and no, I won't be posting a download link.

I made the video in Sony Vegas and it was my first time using it, so go easy :D Please leave a comment on YouTube if you can. Thanks, and enjoy.

Bulldogs 2006 - Best Tries

Currently under construction : Bulldogs 2006 - Big Hits

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
Looks good AAD

i have no sounds at the moment but im gonna save it to my favs :grinning:

H

Haztrick

Thanks. The big hit video is going fairly well, even though I've just started.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AAD- Your a champ. Nice compilation

And fyi.. Our support play should be how it was in the Cowboys game! DID YOU SEE THAT! Thats what it should be like.. That should be our benchmark.

Nice work dood. Cant wait for the hits. And if you can.. PLease put that Myles hit against roosters in game 2. When someone sweeps the player, and Myles crunchs from the top :grinning:

If not thanx newaiz. Cheers champ

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
if u can AAD slow-mo the asotasi hit on the dragons player in which he crunched close to our own goalline

Doggiesfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I only have one issue with the highlights video and that is that it doesn't show Hazem's fourth against the Tigers after he received a sublime one-handed pass from Asotasi. I also would've liked the Holdsworth try against the Broncos in there (Preliminary Final) and Maitua's try against the Broncos which also involved Holdsworth (Round 12) but other than that its fantastic.

H

Haztrick

Thanks guys.

Doggiesfan, I didn't download games that we lost, which is why they weren't included.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Oh, i was wondering why u didn't hav any tries from the prelim, but u answered it :grinning: Pity, they were some of our best tries in our losses. Great work it was good to watch.

After your big hits video maybe the worst defensive decisions compilation? Hold on, i'll just download the preliminary final :|

H

Haztrick

lol.. After my big hits video, I'm not sure what I'm going to make.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing i reckon is maybe put created by AAD in the top left or top right hand a bit smaller. Just so u can see the time in the bottom right.

P

Promiscuous

Nice vid Matt.
Your really talented. Thank you very much for posting it up.
And again, Much appreciated.

D

DJ ALMO

Great work mate, as usual you have inspired me to make something i really want to make a vid newais i really look forward to your next vid

H

Haztrick

Thanks peoples.. Im having a few troubles with my big hits video, though.

It's going to have every big hit we've done this year. I've got them all on DVD, except when I tried ripping them onto the computer (using AoA DVD Ripper) I get an error for some reason. What other program can I use to rip the hits onto the PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.