Traitor, or Just Desperate to play??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was going to be playing for NZ in the near future anyways. He just quickened the speed of it up. He would of been eligible for next years Tri Nations, as i think it takes 3 years to get a citizenship. Pretty sure thats what Tonie Carroll did.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
This is the dilemma we face as having a background. Imagine you had to leave OZ and move to like... hmm... France, Japan or Italy to live. You would have to learn that language and your kids would be born there...
Whilist your greatful to have the safety and life you do in a foreign country, your heart somehow thinks about your place back in Australia...

So if a footy team came about over there, you wouldnt mind playing For australia no??
How hard would it be to ignore your roots and Call your kids French, Japanese or wherever you reside...

P.s this has nothing to do with Fein... One great grandma on one side of the family dosnt make you anything!!! Thats like 1/48th NewZealander!! what about the other 47/48?? lol
Yeah i completely understand where you are coming from, guess i wouldnt know what it feels like unless it would happen to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.