Colour --> Emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
Hey guys, I seem to always come here when I need help with an assessment lol!

Basically I need an artwork which shows the use of colour through emotions. I have a couple of works which use greys/blues to depict a dull, sombre type mood but can't find any that are like bright and happy?!

I would really appreciate it if anyone could find or think of any works which basically have a lot of yellow and happy vibes...

Thanksss

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ohh you need happy stuff

im sorry, i dont usually feel happy

im more into the furious/hatred type emotions

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i always thought a more yellow/orangy oclour would be happiness.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
hmmmmm, you might want to try kandinskys artworks. Uses a lot of vibrant colours and patterns which lights up your eyes. Not sure if it necessarily has a bright or happy connotation to it but giv it a try...

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You might also want to try fauvism artists such as Matisse. They use really strong, bright colours to express their ideas.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
fluros...they are bright and sorta give off a really upbeat, happy kinda feel....i also like really bright aqua colours

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
hmmmmm, you might want to try kandinskys artworks. Uses a lot of vibrant colours and patterns which lights up your eyes. Not sure if it necessarily has a bright or happy connotation to it but giv it a try...
awesome thats the kinda thing i was after:grinning: thanks!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
awesome thats the kinda thing i was after:grinning: thanks!
Anytime :D

I did yr 12 art back at high school, i still want 2 paint but havent had the time.. i miss art. :( Your lucky, live it up its the best subject..

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
Anytime :D

I did yr 12 art back at high school, i still want 2 paint but havent had the time.. i miss art. :( Your lucky, live it up its the best subject..
so did i but i was never good at painting...! This is for a lesson plan i gotta do for my creative arts subject...

Status
Not open for further replies.