Personal debate, brain or heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
So you were after all posting spam in my thread because this was not mentioned in what we were talking about.

And that just relates to matters of the heart because that is what the comment was about!!

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
I just read all your posts thanks to Stevie J and calm down people i am lebanese myself and i have been through all this with them that is where my comment came from!!

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
In Ms Shifty's defence, there are a lot of chicks that think that way, not only Lebs.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Thanks Doggfather. But don't worry their intitled to their opinion.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
TBH the thing in my pants has led me into every trouble i have ever gotten into in life!! But i still let it be the boss!~!!

SXFEST

Milad Youssef
Reaction score
LOL im a guy, its not a lebanese thing, its a girl thing, and its a joke, thanxs for the apology though it didnt affect me at all LOL

Maza

Reaction score
Steviette said:
I just read all your posts thanks to Stevie J and calm down people i am lebanese myself and i have been through all this with them that is where my comment came from!!
Yeh I thought so you were Leb that's why I was a bit like :| Anywho serious comment, not serious comment, there's lazy asses out there from every walk of life. Sometimes it's hard not to get offended because that's all you know... Always get beaten down coz of race/religion, blehhh.. I blame my high emotions on all the sugar I consumed last night lol.

Mind you I only realised "Steviette" was "Mz Shifty" till a little later..

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
sorry... im leb as well and i did kinda take offence to it...

just that none of my relos have dont anything like that before

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Yeh I thought so you were Leb that's why I was a bit like :| Anywho serious comment, not serious comment, there's lazy asses out there from every walk of life. Sometimes it's hard not to get offended because that's all you know... Always get beaten down coz of race/religion, blehhh.. I blame my high emotions on all the sugar I consumed last night lol.

Mind you I only realised "Steviette" was "Mz Shifty" till a little later..
hahahahahah!! You must of thought i was some noob being an idiot!!

I know tbh all MEN or should i say BOYS are like that!! But SXFEST is a pretty cool guy!!

And Ozman you seem alright too sorry for offending you mate and i didn't say that my relos are the ones that did that either. lol

Maza

Reaction score
lmao Mz Shifty! Spot on... I did think you were some noob :o:p

tbh yeh BOYS is right.. All men were once boys but not all boys become men imo.. if that makes sense :| lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it DID have a purpose. LOL

but then it slowly moved into how sometimes the heart likes to take the lazy approach......i think

H

Hazmak

Gonna sound a bit like a ***** here...but:

dreams NEVER come true....destiny will ALWAYS find a way to **** it up for you.

The world is based on the basic laws of newtonian mechanics: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".

When one person in the world is happy, another is miserable...and so on.

Go for the option that won't **** ur heart and mind up if it happens to go wrong.

The more things **** up, the worse ur frame of mind gets...

And on a final note: "Grief Changes Shape....But NEVER Ends...."

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ffs haz, your advice is exactly what's happening atm. i've been offered a job...$60k p.a. i'll never see that sort of money as a nurse. i want to finish uni, but, oh my god, money....
what do i do kids?

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
honeslty i think go for the money!!! at the end of the day to get an offer to start on that imagine what you will get later.............

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm thinking about taking ther job and changing courses so i can study externlly pt. does that seem logical?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I disagree with Haz on some points

he is being a bit of a negative nazi,
ffs not many people believe in will power anymore (which is linked to the brain and heart)

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
I would love to think with my heart, but i think i spend too much time thinking with my head

Status
Not open for further replies.