Breast Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
Im glad you shared your story steph! I admire your bravery and courage :grinning:

And yeh it is scary going to see a doc...having support there really helps!

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

everyone the results were clear, it was just a benign tumour, no malignancy present!!! im completely over the moon, got the results back yesterday morning!! very relieved indeed!!! yesterday & today have been the best days of my life, just on top the world, so pleased with everything and THANK YOU EVERYONE for ur kind words of support, it was very much appreciated.

Thanks you for those who were also nice enough to share their stories with me...i know some people havent been as lucky as me & i wish anyone who is going thru this with anyone all the best and im sorry to those who arent as lucky as i have been.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

everyone the results were clear, it was just a benign tumour, no malignancy present!!! im completely over the moon, got the results back yesterday morning!! very relieved indeed!!! yesterday & today have been the best days of my life, just on top the world, so pleased with everything and THANK YOU EVERYONE for ur kind words of support, it was very much appreciated.

Thanks you for those who were also nice enough to share their stories with me...i know some people havent been as lucky as me & i wish anyone who is going thru this with anyone all the best and im sorry to those who arent as lucky as i have been.
Thats great to hear stephy

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
good on ya stiffler... andcongrats it wasnt nohting serious...

now lets all drink and saviour this moment for stifflers results!

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Aww thats awesome news Stephy, Im really happy for you :grinning:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ALl the best Stephy. Hope you feeling better..

As for health scares.. Well my major one was a month after birth. All in all the hole in my heart didnt close properly whilst i was young. After exactly 1 month of birth i fell very ill. Was put into hospital where the doctors couldnt figure out what was wrong with me. It got the point where they could barely predict when i was going to die. And to add to more distress to my mother (Only boy in a family of 6, me being the 5th) she was told by a nurse "The doctor will be in shortly to tell you when your son is going to die". My mother had to be restrained by security lol. She was going nuts and literally was going crazy.

But a week passed, i was still very ill, and my mother prayed nightly in the hospital chapel. She prayed and prayed and prayed, and when it came to the day they opted for some sort of corrective surgery which had me at about a 20% chance of survival. My mother asked for 1 quick scan of my chest. The doctors said no, it would be wasting time but my mother absolutely insisted. She had to sign a contract that it was her choice, and it happened. And i was Fine, as the scan revealed how small the hole really is. No surgery no nothing.

Funny how much a prayer can do :grinning:. I still have that hole in there, but its to minute to affect the workings of the body.

stiffystephy

Reaction score
wow thats amazing...glad you came out of it ok :grinning:

And thanks everyone i still cant believe I had good results, i stressed for so long for nothing, just glad its all over for now

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wow thats amazing...glad you came out of it ok :grinning:

And thanks everyone i still cant believe I had good results, i stressed for so long for nothing, just glad its all over for now
Well stephy, i think what im trying to say in my story is that stay close to your faith. It doesnt hurt to reach out to a higher power. My mum did for me, and as did my family. And now i sit her posting away whilst i should be in a baby sized grave with a tombstone lying above my head.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
ALl the best Stephy. Hope you feeling better..

As for health scares.. Well my major one was a month after birth. All in all the hole in my heart didnt close properly whilst i was young. After exactly 1 month of birth i fell very ill. Was put into hospital where the doctors couldnt figure out what was wrong with me. It got the point where they could barely predict when i was going to die. And to add to more distress to my mother (Only boy in a family of 6, me being the 5th) she was told by a nurse "The doctor will be in shortly to tell you when your son is going to die". My mother had to be restrained by security lol. She was going nuts and literally was going crazy.

But a week passed, i was still very ill, and my mother prayed nightly in the hospital chapel. She prayed and prayed and prayed, and when it came to the day they opted for some sort of corrective surgery which had me at about a 20% chance of survival. My mother asked for 1 quick scan of my chest. The doctors said no, it would be wasting time but my mother absolutely insisted. She had to sign a contract that it was her choice, and it happened. And i was Fine, as the scan revealed how small the hole really is. No surgery no nothing.

Funny how much a prayer can do :grinning:. I still have that hole in there, but its to minute to affect the workings of the body.
Inspiring story dude.

Sometimes all you can do is pray and realise that you are human and hope god takes care of things.

My aunty is in her last days of life, after a long battle with cancer. Its the first person i've had close to me thats been taken away by something like this and its very hard to know how to deal with it.

Pretty much the only thing that makes sense is prayer right now.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread shouldnt be in the ladies lounge ffs

Men can get breast cancer too tbh ffs fmd

How sexist!! ffs fmd!!!

ffs fmd!!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know for once.. I didnt find you comments amusing at all.

stiffystephy

Reaction score
well im sorry....just thought it was the best place for it since i was a chick going thru it and thought i may be able to relate better to some chicks who had been thru the same as me!!

And yeah i know what you all mean...i started actually praying again for the first time in years...it did me well and im lucky enough to come out of this without cancer...sorry to hear about ur aunty StevieJ...my prayers are with ur family....im also praying for a family member & a family friend who both have cancer right now...

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
TBH Just then when I was shaving, I felt this little lump on the side of my neck.

My sister saw it and my parents

They said its nothing :o

I think I will sit on this for a about a year until I start couching out blood or notice it getting bigger tbh

But right now I dont feel it anymore :o

Why is the human body playing games with me :(

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
where abouts in your neck is it? under your ear area? under your jaw? can you see it anymore? how big is it? is it painful to touch?

could be nothing more than a swollen lymph node , bit of a musle problem or a cyst.....but if it doesnt go away check it eedz...the sooner the better.

or you could have TB *pokes sick boy*
hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.