Original Marriage Proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only remotely romantic way someone proposed was the guy organised a lil dinner at his house. for dessert put the diamond ring( i reckon it was CZ....but whatever) into her ice cream and jelly .she didnt see the ring because the jelly was a dark red[ or she was blind.]
ANYWAY...she was eating it, he was praying she ddint swallow it, and then she claimed she was full. he pressured her into eating the rest, she didnt want to claimed he wanted to make her fat, and they nearly had a little arguemenet becasue he was getting ****ty shee just wouldnt eat the jelly. LOL.....still married today after a wedding on kangaroo island. very beautiful :grinning:

my brother was boring tbh.he proposed to his pommy girlfriend when they were driving in essex for visa reasons :o.......one divorce and one pommy kid later, he is broke. LMAO!!!!

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
man i know i've heard some pretty original ones, but cant think of them atm, but once theyre used everyone knows abt them & it makes it harder for us guys to think of something original.

this guy once proposed like this he went the web address www.russianmailorderbrides.com
and clicked yes & that's it :D

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MaterialGirl said:
TRUE STORY!

Me and my two best friends were being stalked by some Swedish backpackers last weekend. We saw them at the Bondi Westfields food court and they asked if they could sit with us. We said "No". So they sat right next to us. And they kept on asking us questions, but we didn't answer back. But my bestie threw some french fries at one of them though. Anyways they followed us on the bus to Circular Quay! When we got off the bus, they went to the donut shop and bought some donuts back for us and they asked us to marry them. I said "No, but i'll take the donut".
swedish ay??? :evil:

were they hot? i would have said yes just so i could say i married a swedish guy and have hot lil swedish babies. :D ..and probably for the donuts too :o

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fully Sik Drop kick said:
this guy once proposed like this he went the web address www.russianmailorderbrides.com
and clicked yes & that's it :D

tbh he understands that there will be a little while to wait........i need to become legal and learn russian first. :evil:
but he is willing to hold out. :D

So^Yeah

JMJ
Reaction score
i knew a guy who proposed to his girl by placing the ring in a glass she was drinking... she ended up drinking the ring and shoked on it.... hes name was Mr Burns....

another story... this guy made his gf sh!ttty for the whole week... almost to tears.. and come saturday night he took her to centre point on her brithday and was holding a watch box.. she was thinking to her self 'not another watch! >:( but when she opened it after dinner, the ring was sitting there smiling at her..... awww how cute!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maza

Reaction score
TANK said:
My idea is the best.............

Take her on a helicopter ride, propose, if she says no, throw her out of the helicopter! LOL
LOL

Note to self: Never get in a helicopter with a male of any sort..

But tbh, he could sit on the edge and the girl on the inside, and once the mofo starts babbling serious **** she can push him out :grinning:

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
swedish ay??? :evil:

were they hot? i would have said yes just so i could say i married a swedish guy and have hot lil swedish babies. :D ..and probably for the donuts too :o
I don't go for blondies. And I didn't get the donut either :( They took it with them :(

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
"umm honey i think i found a way we can save on health insurance?":o

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My friends just got engaged quite funny. He was on the net Ebay looking at rings called her up to check out a ring and asked!!

fo'sure

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i took my better half to a lookout when the sun decided to come out then bent down to do my shoelace up and came up with the empty box and asked the question she said yes opened the box so then i got the ring out my pocket. then took her out for lunch. 4 and a half years and still going strong

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
This is a story of a friend of my bfs family. One day he was driving down a highway with his missus one day and for some odd reason he stopped and jumped out of the car stripped down naked and stood there saying, this is me, this is what you get, this is all i have, so will you marry me?

lol...suprisingly she said yes now they have been married for like 15years and have 2 kids!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Cousin asked his wife while they where sitting on two seperate couchs at home watching tele

LOL What can I say we Assyrians are extremely charming

Status
Not open for further replies.