I just Watched Footy Chicks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Slats said:
thats the worst kind of attention a woman can receive. its so disrespectful. i'd just tell them i'm not interested and move away from them.
I agree with you. I wanted to leave but I couldn't leave my friend behind who knows what would have happened I just had to keep watch of her. I love the dogs but after that I never went back to the club after any game. To know them from the outside is so much better.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
AN ENTIRE TEAM!!!!!!!!!! :o

that is gross. i dont care if this sounds mean but that is one disease riddled skank.
it wasnt one the same night was it?
if she spread it out a bit then............ :p
KM - in the same night. They said that the players were lined up, w*nking whilst waiting in line....

Pretty bad isn't it?

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mrs.Maitua said:
KM - in the same night. They said that the players were lined up, w*nking whilst waiting in line....

Pretty bad isn't it?

that is so disgusting.........mareeta i hate to think about the doggies players like that- lol so im not goin to- but i believe u lol im not calling you a liar

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mrs.Maitua said:
Just makes me feel a tad insecure now when my boy says he going out with "the boys". I really didn't know women like that existed!

women and men like that exist. which is why there is no such thing as 'harmless' flirting.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hhaahahah Slats you and I disagree on this one - so let's agree to disagree!

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mrs.Maitua said:

Pretty bad isn't it?
thats pretty disgusting. don't people have any dignity and respect for themselves anymore?

C

Cookie^Monstah

mareeta said:
I agree with you. I wanted to leave but I couldn't leave my friend behind who knows what would have happened I just had to keep watch of her. I love the dogs but after that I never went back to the club after any game. To know them from the outside is so much better.
hmmmm some stories i've heard make me sad too tbh.

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mrs.Maitua said:
Hhaahahah Slats you and I disagree on this one - so let's agree to disagree!

lol yeah i know, but i HAD to say it. you left it wide open. :D

carpe diem! :grinning: :p

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slats said:
thats pretty disgusting. don't people have any dignity and respect for themselves anymore?
Obviously not. Imagine being that girl, how you would have felt afterwards? And here I go, but I'm sure they don't use protection - don't they worry about STDS, AIDS, getting pregnant??

And the guys - who the hell wants to sleep with a girl that your mate just did? No1 wants sloppy seconds!

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Krissy54 said:
that is so disgusting.........mareeta i hate to think about the doggies players like that- lol so im not goin to- but i believe u lol im not calling you a liar
I understand. It is best not to get in those situations so that you have a different outlook on these players but I'm afraid they are all the same. Although I will say not everyone was like that it was only a handful.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mrs.Maitua said:

Pretty bad isn't it?
*slaps images of bukkake out of head*

aw mrs m............that is upsetting.gnag bang.whatever.but i wonder if she realises they dont give a **** about her.when she leaves they will laugh about her behind her back and probably refer to her as a slut themselves!.it happens. guys are evil tbh.

*shakes head*
i cant believe they guys would want to shre it between each other.man wouldnt it make training uncomfortable? LOL :o

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mrs.Maitua said:
Obviously not. Imagine being that girl, how you would have felt afterwards? And I hear I go, but I'm sure they don't use protection - don't they worry about STDS, AIDS, getting pregnant??

And the guys - who the hell wants to sleep with a girl that your mate just did? No1 wants sloppy seconds![/QUOTE]

wat about sloppy thirds, fourths etc

tbh its not like they are desperate and need to get with the same chick........honestly have some dignity people- the guys n girls

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Men have no shame, it would have just been a good laugh at training.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
There was also a retired footy player that said one tiem they were drinkin in an apartment and one chick was awfully drunk and throwin up over the balcony. Anyway one guy came up and pulled down her underwear and same with his and start tryin to just go her from behind....apparently the rest of the team straightened him out for it *rolls eyes*

And the woman sayin she slept with one footy player and more came in and had a bit then she went into the bathroom with blood all down her legs and on her clothes....just some really revolting stuff....really opens ur eyes...

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mrs.Maitua said:
And the guys - who the hell wants to sleep with a girl that your mate just did? No1 wants sloppy seconds!
Close your eyes and its just Lube :D

Thats Zors hint of the day.

On a serious note can't beleive i missed it sounds degrading, disgusting and a whole range of other words beginning with D

nikki_luvz_yaz

Waterboy
Reaction score
yeh i hate to think about any player like that and im so gald my parents didnt watch it with me phew

nikki_luvz_yaz

Waterboy
Reaction score
yeh i hate to think about any player like that and im so glad my parents didnt watch it with me phew

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch it but was curious as to what it was about.
Were they talking about all codes of football - Union, league, afl? Or was it more soccer?
I can't believe some of the things I'm hearing. It's absolutely disgusting and disrespectful!!!

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
MzB_90 said:
I didn't get to watch it but was curious as to what it was about.
Were they talking about all codes of football - Union, league, afl? Or was it more soccer?
I can't believe some of the things I'm hearing. It's absolutely disgusting and disrespectful!!!
It was about union, league, afl....dont think there was any soccer mentioned??

Status
Not open for further replies.