I just Watched Footy Chicks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikki_luvz_yaz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Did anyone else just watch Footy Chicks on SBS? I thought it was disgusting how these girls lives revolved around sleeping with as many players as possible...there parents must be so proud to see them on a show like this not...anyway i thought i would just say that as those girls really frustrated me!

C

Cookie^Monstah

lol nikki, missed it but damn i wish i was one of them :p

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After watching the show I can see why footballers are the why they are and why women are thought of as objects, very disturbing.

NrlChick

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I watched it, quite interesting to say at the least.

nikki_luvz_yaz

Waterboy
Reaction score
i wonder if any of the players objected to being filmed in the clubs...i wonder why parramatta cheerleaders and their players had so much to do with it too...

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
I watched it to....very interesting...some chicks just make me sick and its also turned me off footballers...lol...some nasty ass stuff goes down

C

Cookie^Monstah

mareeta said:
After watching the show I can see why footballers are the why they are and why women are thought of as objects, very disturbing.
yah....tbh they often find it hard to tell the difference between a female 'fan' (groupie type) and a real female fan, which kinda sux for all the female supporters like me ffs :p

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
nikki_luvz_yaz said:
Did anyone else just watch Footy Chicks on SBS? I thought it was disgusting how these girls lives revolved around sleeping with as many players as possible...there parents must be so proud to see them on a show like this not...anyway i thought i would just say that as those girls really frustrated me!
i think the footballers are just as bad. they're just being a ho by sleeping with all those women too.

C

Cookie^Monstah

nikki_luvz_yaz said:
i wonder if any of the players objected to being filmed in the clubs...i wonder why parramatta cheerleaders and their players had so much to do with it too...
Parra cheerleaders....one net-word: LOL

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I had an experience once it was the 1998 gf after losing to Brisbane and my friend and I were invited up to the players party at the leagues club. My friend being very attractive had alot of attention and I was in disbelief at what these guys were trying to do to her one was married and had a baby on the way (won't name names) he wasn't very attractive either it was unbelievable. They were so full of themselves I can see why some women would be attracted to that kind of attention.

nikki_luvz_yaz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Slats said:
i think the footballers are just as bad. they're just being a ho by sleeping with all those women too.
yeh i totally agree but these women go out of their way to get it...the guys just sit there and it comes to them...mind you they say yes
it was also pretty disturbing to hear about the girls who didnt admit to even liking footy and just played dumb

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MP4 - Eedz said:
The only time I watch SBS is 12 am on a weekend :p
LOL......LOL./ever seen A Night With Sabrina Love? a famous sbs movie.then there was the one the other night with the spainish truck driver and the milk mai.......*uhum* you get the idea. LOL :p

stiffystephy said:
I watched it to....very interesting...some chicks just make me sick and its also turned me off footballers...lol...some nasty ass stuff goes down
nasty stuff? like what ?? * yay juicy gossip*

im disappointed i wasnt able to watch this. i wanted to be able to tell my mum i was on tv for once....... LOL :

what else did it have to say?

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched it as well. I personally found it disturbing - it's one thing to say a player is cute, but to sleep with an entire team?? It made me feel a bit ill.

BUT we are not to judge - maybe they are comfortable with what they are doing. Hell, if the players (even married ones), can sleep around, well then why can't those girls.

Just makes me feel a tad insecure now when my boy says he going out with "the boys". I really didn't know women like that existed!

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
mareeta said:
I had an experience once it was the 1998 gf after losing to Brisbane and my friend and I were invited up to the players party at the leagues club. My friend being very attractive had alot of attention and I was in disbelief at what these guys were trying to do to her one was married and had a baby on the way (won't name names) he wasn't very attractive either it was unbelievable. They were so full of themselves I can see why some women would be attracted to that kind of attention.

thats the worst kind of attention a woman can receive. its so disrespectful. i'd just tell them i'm not interested and move away from them.

nikki_luvz_yaz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
LOL......LOL./ever seen A Night With Sabrina Love? a famous sbs movie.then there was the one the other night with the spainish truck driver and the milk mai.......*uhum* you get the idea. LOL :p

nasty stuff? like what ?? * yay juicy gossip*

im disappointed i wasnt able to watch this. i wanted to be able to tell my mum i was on tv for once....... LOL :

what else did it have to say?
just about the tactics they used to get the guys and they had some voice overs of current players describing what they do...some of the stuff was sickenening i thought but then again im only 13 lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AN ENTIRE TEAM!!!!!!!!!! :o

that is gross. i dont care if this sounds mean but that is one disease riddled skank.
it wasnt one the same night was it?
if she spread it out a bit then............ :p

nikki_luvz_yaz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
AN ENTIRE TEAM!!!!!!!!!! :o

that is gross. i dont care if this sounds mean but that is one disease riddled skank.
it wasnt one the same night was it?
if she spread it out a bit then............ :p
yeh there was another stroy about how the husband of a girl was downstairs while she slept with a few others

Status
Not open for further replies.