Cheating..

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrCharisma

Slats said:
flirting is when you do the giggle, hair flick, hand on chin, stare into his eyes, touch his knee/thigh/arm, laugh at stupid jokes, etc (for girls) and when you talk seductively, stand real close, touch their arm/leg/etc, dancing close (for both guys and girls).

being friendly is keeping the personal space between you and the person you're with, giving them a friendly, open smile and just being corteous in general.

there's a big difference between flirting and being friendly.
Well I definately don't giggle... I occasionally flick my hair ;), bah those rules are stupid. I just do my normal thing. I'll laugh at jokes to make the person not feel like an idiot... bah rules are stupid!

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
they're not rules. its how you conduct yourself and how you present yourself. if you present yourself as being easy and flirty and act like you want some, then thats what the other person is going to think. it may seem 'harmless' to you, but the other person will have different ideas.

which is why there is no such thing as 'harmless' flirting. its all cheating.

M

MrCharisma

Slats said:
they're not rules. its how you conduct yourself and how you present yourself. if you present yourself as being easy and flirty and act like you want some, then thats what the other person is going to think. it may seem 'harmless' to you, but the other person will have different ideas.

which is why there is no such thing as 'harmless' flirting. its all cheating.
The point I'm trying to make is that I wasn't even flirting at all, had no interest in the girl what so ever... yet I was considered to have liked this girl. However, this happened more then once.

I honestly think most guys don't have any idea if they are flirting

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you'll know when you're flirting. just think of a time when you really liked a girl and wanted to get her attention and wanted her to like you. the way you conducted yourself then is how you flirt. if you're not doing that, then you're not flirting. thats how you can tell the difference. so if you weren't acting like that, then you weren't flirting.

the people who thought you liked the girl probably just couldn't tell the difference between you flirting and you being friendly.

M

MrCharisma

Slats said:
you'll know when you're flirting. just think of a time when you really liked a girl and wanted to get her attention and wanted her to like you. the way you conducted yourself then is how you flirt. if you're not doing that, then you're not flirting. thats how you can tell the difference. so if you weren't acting like that, then you weren't flirting.

the people who thought you liked the girl probably just couldn't tell the difference between you flirting and you being friendly.
Not really... I'm an attention seeking mofo to being with. I'll happily accept anyones attention

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so you'll seek attention and take it but don't like your girl getting any attention?

i smell a double standard... ;)

M

MrCharisma

Slats said:
so you'll seek attention and take it but don't like your girl getting any attention?

i smell a double standard... ;)
You are misreading what I say

I'm the kind of guy who loves being the life of the party. Always cracking joke and can be found in the biggest circle of conversation. For starters, all this stuff I've been speaking of happened before finding a missus.

I probably do have double standards, I'll admit it... but that's how the King rules his domaine. So either stick to the rules or be banished! :arab:

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol. you forget, if it wasn't for the queen, the king wouldn't have a domain! :D

M

MrCharisma

Slats said:
lol. you forget, if it wasn't for the queen, the king wouldn't have a domain! :D
Yah but without the King, the Queen wouldn't have a comfy bed and she'd probably be on the street selling crack...

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
don't be so sure. women bring in just as much bacon as the blokes. and they do have a bigger say in major purchases. i know most guys won't accept that, but its true.

i studied that at uni! :D

M

MrCharisma

Slats said:
don't be so sure. women bring in just as much bacon as the blokes. and they do have a bigger say in major purchases. i know most guys won't accept that, but its true.

i studied that at uni! :D
While I have my own place and she still lives with her parentials, I have more say...

When she's moved in, then I'll be whipped

BUT until that day, I still rule the roost

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
Mrs.Maitua said:
when in a relationship, what does one consider cheating?

I've got no problems with my boy talking, perving or flirting with other women. If he's not with me, and he dances with another girl (as long as there's no touching), I'm ok with that. The line gets drawn if numbers are exchanged and so forth.

What about u guys?
Im in total agreence :D

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slats said:
flirting is when you do the giggle, hair flick, hand on chin, stare into his eyes, touch his knee/thigh/arm, laugh at stupid jokes, etc (for girls) and when you talk seductively, stand real close, touch their arm/leg/etc, dancing close (for both guys and girls).

being friendly is keeping the personal space between you and the person you're with, giving them a friendly, open smile and just being corteous in general.

there's a big difference between flirting and being friendly.
Sorry Slats, I beg to differ. I flirt, but never have I "giggled" or done the hair flick - that equates to acting like a bimbo.

Flirting for me means being cheeky and funny - like mucking around - get what I mean??

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
Yah but without the King, the Queen wouldn't have a comfy bed and she'd probably be on the street selling crack...
MrC again you shock me!!! Perhaps you need to take a look at the corporate world - women can actually make more money than men.

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thats still the same thing. you're sending out signals that you're up for some, and thats cheating. like i said before, my ex used to do that and they were cheating.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again I disagree. I have never ever cheated on any of my BFs and I never will. I guess I know when to draw the line.....

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you never will, but how do you know that they never will?

i only flirt when i'm single because i don't like the person i'm with to flirt with others. so i offer them the same respect. if i don't want it done to me, i won't do it to them. i think thats only fair, because to me, its cheating, and i would never do that to anyone i'm with.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
I have a flirtatious nature.....can't help it, its who i am...and i know my bf is the same!
Doesn't worry either of us...we know where the line is drawn and not to cross it

M

MrCharisma

Mrs.Maitua said:
MrC again you shock me!!! Perhaps you need to take a look at the corporate world - women can actually make more money than men.
I'm joking there

I'm more then happy for my missus to be the main bread winner and I do more of the chore and childcare within the family. My job is earning good money right now and I know there will be a time where Nicole will earn more money after her study, which I'm happy, respect and support.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
I'm joking there

I'm more then happy for my missus to be the main bread winner and I do more of the chore and childcare within the family. My job is earning good money right now and I know there will be a time where Nicole will earn more money after her study, which I'm happy, respect and support.
Thank god for that - didn't sound like you!!!

*phew*

Status
Not open for further replies.