Billy Slater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Dirtiest player in the NRL? Must be close to it after I saw an incident from last nights match with him going in with a forearm on a defenceless player on the ground.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have been saying that for ages. He has alot of dirt in his game. I aint saying all Dogs supporters are angels, but Slater has been suspended a few times already, including one for stamping on Skados (?) head. Got some rubbish in there and has had his fair share of sin binnings. Easily one for mine.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
did anyone see corey hughes picking out his wedgie for a good 5 seconds yesterday lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slater's little elbow incident was replayed by the footy show today, and discussed on ABC radio. Wouldn't be surprised if the NRL have another look at it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
How he could lead with the forearm into a guy on the ground and all the footy show members say "nah he's got nothign to worry about" has got me beat.

It wasn't even the momentum or anything, he clearly went in with his forearm.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
i dont think the there was much in it imo. He went in to finish off a tackle but came it late so the penalty was awarded. fair enough. he did come in hard on Shannon Mcdonall though. i dont think its warented a suspension. it wasn't intentional.. well i dont think it looked intentional. but the judicery may have a different view and if so.. so be it.
but billy does have to fix up his game in that aspect. watching how he tackles and how he deals with situations.

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
John Timu said:
How he could lead with the forearm into a guy on the ground and all the footy show members say "nah he's got nothign to worry about" has got me beat.

It wasn't even the momentum or anything, he clearly went in with his forearm.
i have to go watch it again, i thought they was talking about the knees or is that a different tackle.

yep is up their with hoppa, morley, wiki and utai

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I dont generally have massive issues with players but i'd love to see Slater charged and cop another 3 weeks for this incident and then whinge hard and look like the little kid he is.

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
will keep him fresh for the finals, who will they replace him with ummmmmmmmmmm inglis.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently he's been charged and will miss 2 weeks with an early guilty plea. Has he sat out more matches than he's played this year?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ongoing incidents over 7 seasons and people still say he isn't that kind of player and he doesn't have this kind of thing in his game.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Use to work for Gai Waterhouse right? Tom Waterhouse is a grub apparently too. I see the connection... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.