Sonny bill gripe

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is old and from SBW book which someone wrote for him. The story is one of the most hypocritical piles of shit to read. To be upset for a team mate not owning up to missing curfew but SBW never owned his disappearing act on the dogs snd even had the audacity to sign with the roosters twice. Great player but his self awareness and loyalty has always been questionable
Im still filthy that the club went out of their way to welcome him back, even naming him in the team of the century or something and inviting him to reunions. They should've erased him from our history.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This bloke is living proof that a talented athlete can be a totally brainless fuckwit who embarrass’s himself almost every time he opens his mouth.

He has no love or respect for our great club, which has been evident many times when the 04 boys have got together and he is absent, but never misses a Bondi Latte gathering.

He literally makes Mundine look and sound like a scholar and gentleman.

$BW. Fuck him.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Im still filthy that the club went out of their way to welcome him back, even naming him in the team of the century or something and inviting him to reunions. They should've erased him from our history.
I remember that. It was a team of the decade or something, 2005 - 2015 from memory. I couldn't believe that he was even nominated, let alone made it. We've had some pretty shit management over the years.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember that. It was a team of the decade or something, 2005 - 2015 from memory. I couldn't believe that he was even nominated, let alone made it. We've had some pretty shit management over the years.
And he didn't even make it either. Sent some shitty video recording.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This turd should not be associated with our club in any way.
And unless we want to teach our younger players how to master hypocrisy then he should be nowhere near them.