2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In relation to positioning on ladder. Are we actually cheering for Parra tonight??? Or hoping they get arse f-cked, and if they win it’s softened somewhat
Cheering for Manly. Need eels as low as possible as they will improve once Moses returns.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly's defence has just been holding up.. they had a fast start to the season but are due for a loss.. having said that, Parra will probably be as good as a bye

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like our position this year much better, in 9th and facing a team we should beat! Raiders to lose

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nope I don’t. I just come onto this forum to post shit about the roosters and get their fans to come over here and post.
Well at least you admit that I could write your knowledge of rugby league on the back of a postage stamp.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buckleys chance. Dragons are trash. Penrith and Brisbane are miles ahead of the next which is Melbourne. Then a massive gap to Manly Roosters .
Yeah I know but Roosters on their day are still capable of beating Broncos, as they did in rd 1, as well as during the regular season last year.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just off topic....looked at the ladder and noticed that if the Faiders lose by 8 or more, we are 8th baby!!
Also need Cowboys to not win by a decent margin.. they have Penrith so can't see them doing that