2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol souffsssss, will continue to enjoy them getting smashed.

When do we play them again as I want some revenge already lol

Can we please save that rescue puppy Cam Murray
Belmore is only a few suburbs and a 25 min drive from Redfern haha!

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragons ‘success’ is fake. They have no defensive resolve, good teams have punished them and they’ve only really beaten teams under performing or shit. I thought the W against warriors was huge but watching warriors yesterday, it’s not impressive. Tigers, Titans and Manly. Manly played horrendous as well.
It’s all about Shane Flanagan. Hes after short term success to help his profile, he doesn’t care about the longevity of the club.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I know I'm delayed but I'm watching the Roosters v dragons game..

Best bit was when the game got tough RFM and Nu Brown started faulting, getting lazy and went of with "Injuries".

Amazing work CC.
Yeah, there was a particularly soft missed tackle by RFM that led to a try.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In relation to positioning on ladder. Are we actually cheering for Parra tonight??? Or hoping they get arse f-cked, and if they win it’s softened somewhat

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In relation to positioning on ladder. Are we actually cheering for Parra tonight??? Or hoping they get arse f-cked, and if they win it’s softened somewhat
Nah I hope there's a fair gap between us and the bottom 4. Right now, One loss and we drop back there...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep I'm cheering(well sort of cheering)for Manly, who have been playing like women tennis players I.e all over the shop from week to week and even during games.
If the real team turn up they will beat Parra 13+

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We ain't winning the title this season so I'll be happy with finishing higher on the ladder than the Dragons & Eels.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We ain't winning the title this season so I'll be happy with finishing higher on the ladder than the Dragons & Eels.
I agree.I'm actually not even paying too much attention to our ladder position at all it will take care of itself.I'm more interested in the week to week efforts so the Tiges next week is a very important game which I think we can win, the bookies have us the 1.45 favourites i noticed yesty.

We do play the queens in a few weeks which again is an important game but having had a little peak forward to there I think we can beat them too.