Reaction score
You'll obviously have to send your questions prior to 2

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not sure if Ciro or Jimmy can help but my question is where is @04 Dreaming?? :-).

Be great if someone can post a link to the interview to listen to later, cheers.
I think it's magic that he hasnt shown himself yet, especially now Burton is starting to come good.... ;)

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone's question get answered? I asked one about Joey Oneill... Obviously wasn't answered.

Bronze

Waterboy
Reaction score
Few points from the interview;

- CC is incredibly proud of the effort and heart we are displaying week in week out and wants consistency.
- For his team lists he is selecting teams he thinks will be able to defensively win the game
- Xerri was a massive surprise for him coming into preseason and was blown away within 2 weeks
- Super happy with Fox and Xerri's combination building
- Spot available in the top 30 with cash to spend but they won't be hitting the market for just anyone
- Commented on how we have an underrated forward pack who might not be the biggest but is outworking other teams packs by being the hungriest.
- No follow up on Mahoney's fine please explain yet but the club wants to move past it
- CC still sees Taaffe as that super sub he mentioned who can fill in as a 1, 7, 9 and sees him in his best 17.

Sorry if i missed anything but these were the main things from the interview.

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

- CC is incredibly proud of the effort and heart we are displaying week in week out and wants consistency.
- For his team lists he is selecting teams he thinks will be able to defensively win the game
- Xerri was a massive surprise for him coming into preseason and was blown away within 2 weeks
- Spot available in the top 30 with cash to spend but they won't be hitting the market for just anyone
- Commented on how we have an underrated forward pack who might not be the biggest but is outworking other teams packs by being the hungriest.
- No follow up on Mahoney's fine please explain yet but the club wants to move past it
- CC still sees Taaffe as that super sub he mentioned who can fill in as a 1, 7, 9 and sees him in his best 17.

Thanks mate.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Stoked he has Taaffe in his best 17

luke.thmpsn

Waterboy
Reaction score

That sounds like Hutchison is the halfback until further notice.

I'm not too sad about it. We have enough points through the left edge, we just need to be able to stay in the game long enough to get the points.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Any mention of Skelton?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That sounds like Hutchison is the halfback until further notice.

I'm not too sad about it. We have enough points through the left edge, we just need to be able to stay in the game long enough to get the points.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
I'm sad about it