News Nrl360

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I don’t think buzz actually hates the dogs he’s just got an agenda against Gus. He criticised the recruitment earlier in the year but has been proven wrong on that . He’s just clutching at straws now

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think buzz actually hates the dogs he’s just got an agenda against Gus. He criticised the recruitment earlier in the year but has been proven wrong on that . He’s just clutching at straws now
Without saying it in as many words. He actually praised our recruitment by acknowledging the quality in our team

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Buzz can f himself sideways and upwards far out he shakes when he talks he is a tosser can one of the boys knock him out

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Buzz but Kent is the sorta guy who will have a different opinion just for the sake of trying to lord it over Buzz.. Ben Ikin was the only redeeming factor about that show.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three quarters of the kennel criticised the recruitment too. Never doubt Gus, one of the smartest minds in the game !!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing dry about it... I still got dibs on pissing on his grave first. @maroondog72 is second.
Anybody wants lay one is a fukn legend.
I just meant if there was no booze at the party it would annoy Buzz even more which would be satisfying!

But have at it boys - I actually don’t see much of him as the sound of his voice melts the enamel off teeth :-).

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As a Sharts supporter, dickfield hates St George. All he wanted to do was to bring up his buddy coach, the peptide cheating **** Flopagain the coach and suck his cock on the show....fucking inbred bogan ****!!
He tried to deflect the Bulldogs win onto St George’s form and Anasta basically said “no Buzz, we’re talking about the Bulldogs here” forcing the salty pr!ck to say something positive

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I have noticed lately is Anasta talking more about his days playing with the Dogs.

Buzz said am I going to have to put up with you each show talking about the Dogs… talking to Anasta.

Funny as fuck…

Also I think Gordon brought up what Gus had done at Panthers and really set them up… was waiting for Buzz to say something but he just kept quiet. Buzz is definitely the new Mario Fenech, the person everyone loves to make fun of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We play the Sharks again in round 17. Please please I hope we win this game so I can give it to buzz on Twitter. Nothing would hurt him more than his beloved Cronulla losing to us.
I can’t wait for that game we should be improving towards a few group one performances and fucking these sharts would be penciled in for a confidence builder that we are capable of finals football.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I have noticed lately is Anasta talking more about his days playing with the Dogs.
Anasta seems to be shitting on Buzz a lot more since the 20 year reunion get together. I'm sure the old flogs name popped up in conversation given the constant negative garbage he writes and the fact that Braith works with him. Mason shits on him regularly on his podcast too

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just meant if there was no booze at the party it would annoy Buzz even more which would be satisfying!

But have at it boys - I actually don’t see much of him as the sound of his voice melts the enamel off teeth :-).
Dont stress mate, I got the joke the first time around. Clever bugger...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honest to God, we are throwing a fukn party when that sinical drunk dies.
He is just like that dickhead editor before him, he hated us too, whatever the fuck his name was.

Seems like an ongoing theme with those pieces of shit...