Connor Tracey

Big_Kahunas

Waterboy
Reaction score
Seeing Connor Tracey the last two weeks at full back makes me think that he could become our Luke Patten. No frills and safe as houses under the bomb. Chimes in with speed in attack and never seems to get rag dolled when he does a kick return. Positions well in defence. Couldn't ask more.

We're lucky to pick him up. Has been unlucky with injury in the past, hope he stays fit all year.

I think he could be Connor Targaryen - just saying.

Attachments

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He ain't no star, still want to see how Papali'i would go. Though it's probably best that CC doesn't trial him or Todd (another youngster who might add something) until fairly late in the season.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Without the injuries his more than good enough to be a starting NRL FB week in week out. Tough as nails, decent pace no real down side to his game. Based of his record though let’s get as much juice out of him as possible, never know though different environment let’s hope he stays up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He ain't no star, still want to see how Papali'i would go. Though it's probably best that CC doesn't trial him or Todd (another youngster who might add something) until fairly late in the season.
Don't stress, the spot is Papa's, Tracey is holding it for him and doing great.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Connor is such a natural, and has a good footy brain and temperament.. you could play him just about anywhere and he'd do a good job. Fullback appears to be his position though.. everything we are doing looks cleaner with him at the back, and our right side is benefiting with him playing there... Blake has a lot going for him as well and if he can bring it all together, he's a real X factor, but I think Connor will be our long-term 1.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gunna be better than Ponga, who is the current NSW fullback?

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dunno about you but i was a bit surprised yesterday with Papas inability to make strides on the centre who intercepted for Newy's try..i know he has good acceleration off the mark but may not be quick over long distances..that or he's carrying some sort of injury...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What drugs do I take to get a jaw like that?!

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seeing Connor Tracey the last two weeks at full back makes me think that he could become our Luke Patten. No frills and safe as houses under the bomb. Chimes in with speed in attack and never seems to get rag dolled when he does a kick return. Positions well in defence. Couldn't ask more.

We're lucky to pick him up. Has been unlucky with injury in the past, hope he stays fit all year.

I think he could be Connor Targaryen - just saying.
he has done very well, taffe was coming along great but what happened did so for a reason, also now he can play 7 for us and take hutchos spot in the halves

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s done good. Can stay for now.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Connor is such a natural, and has a good footy brain and temperament.. you could play him just about anywhere and he'd do a good job. Fullback appears to be his position though.. everything we are doing looks cleaner with him at the back, and our right side is benefiting with him playing there... Blake has a lot going for him as well and if he can bring it all together, he's a real X factor, but I think Connor will be our long-term 1.
Connor did great on the weekend. He timed his runs and angles perfectly and threw the money ball to set up the Kiraz and Fox tries.