Hutchinson is a momentum killer

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With his first 2 minutes today Taaffe showed better skills at 7 than Hutcho has shown in 7 whole games, He's fast enough to back up. Hutcho is too slow to back up anything. All Hutcho does is pass the ball during shape. Taaffe showed he can do that also + MORE. This year Taaffe has 4-5 try assists and 2 tries in 5 and a bit games. Hutcho has 1 try assist in 7 games 0 tries. That's really bad for a 7.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
With his first 2 minutes today Taaffe showed better skills at 7 than Hutcho has shown in 7 whole games, He's fast enough to back up. Hutcho is too slow to back up anything. All Hutcho does is pass the ball during shape. Taaffe showed he can do that also + MORE. This year Taaffe has 4-5 try assists and 2 tries in 5 and a bit games. Hutcho has 1 try assist in 7 games 0 tries. That's really bad for a 7.
If he can defend even half reasonably, he will offer the team a lot more than Hutch. The amount of times Hutch ran and took the tackle is crazy. It looks like he hates his backline outside him lol

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he can defend even half reasonably, he will offer the team a lot more than Hutch. The amount of times Hutch ran and took the tackle is crazy. It looks like he hates his backline outside him lol
Hutcho looks like a pensioner thrust into first grade because there's no-on else left to choose. Has he even beaten 1 tackle or made 1 linebreak. Not that I remember. Imagine how much better we'll be with an attacking 7 who'se an actual threat himself. At the moment we're playing without a 7

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I counted atleast 5 times he ran it on the 4th or 3rd at turtle speed before either tripping over himself or getting smashed in a tackle.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very very mediocre. Stood out like a sore thumb in an otherwise outstanding team. Taafe did more in 10 minutes then he has done all year

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put Sexton in the defensive line and we end up commiting more defenders to help him tackle which compromises the defense. Hutch is a lock put in there purely to defend. I think I saw him rush up and smash an attacker.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He butchers more plays on the 4th and kills momentum with selfish plays that go nowhere and lead to slow play the balls more than Tolman did. And that's saying something. It's even worse with Hutch because as a half that's inexcusable
Why is CC not changing his ball hogging tendency and therefore leaving Critta etc like shags on rocks lol

Last edited:

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ciraldo has it right now. Drew for the first 50 then get Taaffe in. Eventually replace Taaffe with O’Neill and we are rolling

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Enough talent in the side to win with a score like that, theyre passing the ball around pretty good after years of banging it up the middle but still gunna need more from a 7 in tight games

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
12 times he was tackled on the 4th and 5th what other half back does that

Mind boggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
12? !?!?!?!?