chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
still don't see where Taaffe will play in the 2nd hf

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
still don't see where Taaffe will play in the 2nd hf
Get another try for a bit of a lead and throw him in at half to see how he goes? Not sure about his defence but he can’t be much worse in attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hutch always looks gassed in the last 20mins and starts stumbling and missing tackles. Hope he doesn't have to do too many tackles in the 2nd half.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Play the ball speed (us on the left) looks even on the whole, when you'd argue we've had way more attempted fast play the balls and periods of momentum (especially during the period of having 70% possession)
View attachment 107132

Yet supposedly we're the ones illegally slowing down the play the ball?
View attachment 107134
Should play into our favour the flog will have to even it up in the second half so it doesn’t look too lop sided

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If you can’t see the bias, you need glasses. 4 set restarts to 0 must just be we’re so ill disciplined.
Are you at the game? Can you hear the calls of held and defenders not getting off? Haven’t seen the Noughts do it. Not consistently anyway. Good thing our confidence and defensive resolve trump anything else.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus Christ I just want hutch gone. He not only offer nothing in attack but starting to become a liability in defence.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
trips are always a fine if its first or 2nd offence
It was a classic Alphie Langer tackle. He flung the arm out at the same time which technically makes it legal. No case to answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.