OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

He's excellent. Just makes low quality videos about the dragons constantly to like 50 views.

It's fantastic stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
Haha yep his game day "firrrrreeeee up" dragons fans videos are so good

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strange people have said weekly they are worried about our forward pack when we have held our own and given more back than they get.
Last week vs storm we completed poorly and still made more ground than Melbourne easily.
Concern is the lynchpin to get our attack in full throttle .
Hutchinson is like quick sand reincarnated .
I’ll back Ciraldo the builder

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Crazy bench. We’ll see.
Morrin, Taaffe and Hayward in the same side is crazy small. I honestly don't even rate Morrin that highly, he hasn't really improved since his debut and his defence and hands are iffy.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Morrin, Taaffe and Hayward in the same side is crazy small. I honestly don't even rate Morrin that highly, he hasn't really improved since his debut and his defence and hands are iffy.
Yeah exactly. Love his effort and passion but he’s a possibility in a team with size, not this one for mine.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brother if he does and ciro picks him for the tigers game, i say we go as a pack and drag him off, enough is enough
Truth be told in an interview with ciraldo ,Cameron what is your favourite movie of all time?…. Beyond no reasonable Doubt it’s “groundhog day”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah exactly. Love his effort and passion but he’s a possibility in a team with size, not this one for mine.
We lose King or Curran during the game and we're in a bit of trouble. Ciraldos benches don't really leave a whole lot of room for error or injuries.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pissing down rain on the GC today, nothing to do but stock the fridge and watch my Doggies kick some ass ..

‘Hope it’s a nice day down that way … Looking forward to this game … tipping Tracey to score his first try in the blue and whites today ...

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love his energy but yeah he needs to fix up his discipline because he gives up good ball

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taffe the attacking plug need to complete the link between Burton and Hutchinson.
Be excited doggies watch them throw the ball around like we always wanted .
Ado Carr looking good for another treble .

Status
Not open for further replies.