James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a loss one of the best forwards in the game !!!

is this the end of the Penrith era were players are leaving
Nahhhh they have hundreds of good young props coming through... They'll fill the void easily.

Good business by the warriors, great to see they waited for November 1 to do business.

Fukn hell GUS GO GET A HB YOU TWAT!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No other team other than the warriors was a realistic option so let’s not act like this was a fumble by our recruitment.
The colourful circus identities, albeit a little quieter these days will still say this is a ‘miss’ by Gus :-).

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has Terrell May resigned with Roosters yet?
If not does he go to panthers....

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Going to be real interesting to see if Cleary can maintain his current form without the best props in the game getting them on the front foot.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like the loss of Luai and Chrichton would free up a bit. But maybe they're over losing playmakers and finishers while they have big money forwards on the books not doing three times as much as guys on 1/3 of the wage.

They know who they have coming through and thus far their progression planning has been good if you only judge on premierships. But they have lost some very talented young players that I'd think are more influential than a star prop in an already strong pack. It wouldn't surprise me if they're planning a new round of extensions or upgrades and needed JFH's wage cleared.

I know there'll be some ropeable people that our name wasn't even in discussions. But I honestly don't think we're going to recruit an established rep level prop. They're demanding way too much these days. I'm ok with scraping through the bargain bin for forwards stuck behind those rep props. We field a forward pack that can just match opponents and we have the backline to do the rest.
Or we grow our own (like we are) and we get them during their prime years with some loyalty to boot!

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not going to lie, this kinda upset me, thinking that they can replace AFB with JFH and here we are getting bargain bin forwards and lacking depth.. bottom of the table club life

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
According to the DT, the Panthers are after Stefano Utoikamanu. He has a clause in his contract that lets him leave if Tigers fail to make the 8 this year.
I thought the clause was to do with him getting into origin?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he recently lost a family member back in Nz. No other team other than the warriors was a realistic option so let’s not act like this was a fumble by our recruitment. Warriors team is looking stacked!
I am sure someone will have an irrelevant mumble about it.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't make a difference. We need to be reffed fairly in games first.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nahhhh they have hundreds of good young props coming through... They'll fill the void easily.

Good business by the warriors, great to see they waited for November 1 to do business.

Fukn hell GUS GO GET A HB YOU TWAT!
Gus tried last year with Hunt and he also went after Luai and the press conference from Luai he said he told Ciraldo.

JFH was a clean cut deal between him, Penrith and Warriors no one else involved and not a single leak to the media from anyone. I doubt not another club knew as it would have been leaked.

Warriors and Sharks came out the big winners. If McGuire picks Stefano in Origin Penrith lose out.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow, they lose AFB and get JFH.

We have knight and farmersilly
3 premierships in a row vs our last 7 years of shit..

ThErEs No PrOpS aVaIlAbLe
Not that don’t want to go home to Zealand
Warriors are a power club.
1 team country.

Who cares. Warriors addressed and issue before a player walked out the door. Meanwhile we're signing fucking Zane Tetevano
Hater