James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Straight out Warriors have the two hardest **** middles in the game now in JFH and Barnett.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he recently lost a family member back in Nz. No other team other than the warriors was a realistic option so let’s not act like this was a fumble by our recruitment. Warriors team is looking stacked!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Question is who is Penrith going to replace him with. No junior in Penrith is at his level to be replaced. But happy for fish won three premierships nothing else matters other than family now. Probably a like for like replacement for AFB. Definitely surprised me

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Question is who is Penrith going to replace him with. No junior in Penrith is at his level to be replaced. But happy for fish won three premierships nothing else matters other than family now. Probably a like for like replacement for AFB. Definitely surprised me
Would like to know if this was known to Panthers before Terrell May stayed at Roosters. Would certainly highlight the brown paper bag issue.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lindsay Smith & Liam Henry are really good players with a lot of potential. Obviously not at the level of JFH but they are good enough with Leota to make the top 4.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a loss one of the best forwards in the game !!!

is this the end of the Penrith era were players are leaving