Reaction score
Lamine and Pedri cover. Plus I think Neymar

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
fuck have I done ?

plus its banter nothing wrong with that
Nah, you like his duplicate post. he's posted for the 100th time, lol. I'm sick of answering should put an angry face. We all know the stadium will be the catalyst to wiping the debt. Way more is coming ..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah, you like his duplicate post. he's posted for the 100th time, lol. I'm sick of answering should put an angry face. We all know the stadium will be the catalyst to wiping the debt. Way more is coming ..

it's all banter in the end no need to get upset about it, plus me being a madrid fan it is a little bit funny

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
it's all banter in the end no need to get upset about it, plus me being a madrid fan it is a little bit funny
Don't worry, I'm just stirring, lol

I dont mean to be rude to nobody, to me it's just regarding football talk 100%. What I say and always will be.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score

This video shows how amazing this kid is. Definitely, like I said, the Lamine of the midfield. We have Guille, who is rated second best to debut at 15 years. He may break all of Lamines records, and then this kid might break Guilles' run, the way he's going, hahah.

All should be playing for Spain in the 2026 World Cup.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still banned from the banter thread because of some sh!t cu.nt mods - so ill just leave this here...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Barca you fkin flopppppppppppppppps. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still banned from the banter thread because of some sh!t cu.nt mods - so ill just leave this here...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Barca you fkin flopppppppppppppppps. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why are you banned from the banter thread? How's it possible to be banned from a thread made entirely for trolling?

Bravo man. Even I haven't been banned from it!

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good result for Barca last night. Fantastic team. Just incredible
fantastic result by Dortmund as well....

whoever gets 5th in the prem won't be qualifying for champions league next season.

spurs will most likely get europa league now unless villa choke 4th spot

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fantastic result by Dortmund as well....

whoever gets 5th in the prem won't be qualifying for champions league next season.

spurs will most likely get europa league now unless villa choke 4th spot
City are looking like treble winners

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously - where's my mate donkey fcker.