Cameron Ciraldo

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doesn’t bother me at all, you do you. I was just pointing out your utter Hypocrisy is all.
Ok fine. Thank you. Now just ignore me bc you obviously can't be civil.
I want to enjoy TK not have to fight off schoolboy nonsense from you and Devil.
It's totally out of hand and childish to carry on posting like this.
Not joining in any further to defend myself and will just report both your silly payback posts and childish laugh reacts designed to intimidate.

Don't like being reported? Then just Ignore me. There's a simple solution. Can't be any clearer. The other Kennellers will thank us and be able to go about their business discussing the Bulldogs as we all should.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really intelligent post bro, and a really good summation of where we are at as a club. The fixation around individual players some have, with out taking an overall view of the team all ways makes me laugh, and that fixation changes from week to week, month to month, year to year. Posts like yours give me hope for our supporter base. Cheers.
Thanks my man. You are one of a handful of the good ones on here too. Never attacking people and never death riding anyone.

Like I always say. If not Gus then who. People want him sacked. But who takes over? If there is a better option willing to take it on I’m all for it, but at the moment what he has done (the year after next we have 7 million cap space available….) don’t think anyone could get us into that position. Definitely not the predecessors. He is playing chess while everyone else think he is playing Chequers.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would you give a shot to partnering Burton with his junior NSWs half?

He can't be worse than hutch. Plus it just might free up Burton to becoming a running 5/8th that everyone is hoping he might be?

IMO I think the knights game would be perfect to try them out. They are very beatable. This week's back 5 have to stay, our forwards are doing better than we all expected.

Hutch is the obvious weakest link and I'm afraid it's going to be Perham 2.0.
Honestly. I think the way Taaffe plays would suit the 7 a bit better. Especially replacing Hutch. He is a proven first grader more so then sexton. Hutch is a benchie who can cover multiple position but will master none.

But I do like taaffe. He has good hands as a ball distributor. Has enough speed for a 7. Will probably back up our forwards a lot better. If he is to slot back in it’s either at 7 or off the bench. As long as Tracey is fit the 1 should be his. And he proved it on Friday.

As a 7 Taaffe has many short falls. But after 6 weeks with show and go Hutch he has starved the ball from his outside men a little too much. Where I think with Blake he will either pass or possibly get a half break if there is a gap with his speed.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks my man. You are one of a handful of the good ones on here too. Never attacking people and never death riding anyone.

Like I always say. If not Gus then who. People want him sacked. But who takes over? If there is a better option willing to take it on I’m all for it, but at the moment what he has done (the year after next we have 7 million cap space available….) don’t think anyone could get us into that position. Definitely not the predecessors. He is playing chess while everyone else think he is playing Chequers.
Better times ahead bro, and lord knows we waited long enough.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Like I always say. If not Gus then who. People want him sacked.
Quick Poll: Is there anyone that really wants Gus sacked? A few trolls maybe? Buzz? A couple of over-frustrated long-suffering fans (can you blame them after a near-decade of failure?)

I've heard criticism of Gus (some of it valid) but I have seen no serious opinion that Gus should be sacked (plenty might like him sacked; none would be Bulldogs)

Gus is many things. One of them is not infallible.
In fact, I would describe one of his "superpowers" as "throwing enough s#!t at the wall and hoping some of it sticks".
Case-in-point: Halves Academy. He's not picking the next superstar. He's collecting all of the best potential superstars and seeing which one(s) rise through the forge of fire into the next superstar.

He doesn't want to pick the next Melbourne Cup winner. He wants to own the entire field.
I'm all on board for that approach.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wendy is far from the underdog mate. She's got the mods and most of the Kennel in her back pocket!

I'll definitely be up for the tag team match. Can we make it mud wrestling?

I've always been turned on my chicks wrestling in mud, so maybe there will be some positives from Wendy then? Maybe?
I will only say this once, we are not in anyones back pocket, if you or anyone else continues to spread this bullshit you will be banned for spreading false information across the forum. We will treat anyone and everyone equally the same.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Your poor son, having to put up with this shit on a daily basis.. :tearsofjoy:
Nah he’s been on deployment for the last three months so I haven’t been able to talk to him so he’s had a good break and TBF it’s the only ammo I’ve had for the last ten years :tongueclosed:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly. I think the way Taaffe plays would suit the 7 a bit better. Especially replacing Hutch. He is a proven first grader more so then sexton. Hutch is a benchie who can cover multiple position but will master none.

But I do like taaffe. He has good hands as a ball distributor. Has enough speed for a 7. Will probably back up our forwards a lot better. If he is to slot back in it’s either at 7 or off the bench. As long as Tracey is fit the 1 should be his. And he proved it on Friday.

As a 7 Taaffe has many short falls. But after 6 weeks with show and go Hutch he has starved the ball from his outside men a little too much. Where I think with Blake he will either pass or possibly get a half break if there is a gap with his speed.
Personally I don't think Hutch has been as bad as people are making out.

We're a slice of luck here. A bit more composure there away from two more wins. Maybe more?

It's starting to click and we're definitely on the right path. I'd stick with Hutch personally.

He needs to improve. But so does Burton.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey Tassie Baby, did you notice there's two middle fingers sticking up one for each of your altar ego's, after all this is tag team
Funny thing I was going to complain that there was nothing in that for me. Thanks for thinking of me mate. I really appreciate it.

You're still a **** btw. But my ****.

When's this tag team mud wrestling match?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah he’s been on deployment for the last three months so I haven’t been able to talk to him so he’s had a good break and TBF it’s the only ammo I’ve had for the last ten years :tongueclosed:
I am buying him noise cancelling headphones for when he gets back.

Tell him from me, to mention Good Friday & change his name to Gerard Sutton. :tonguewink::p