Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looked injured. Even running straight he seemed to be stiff... looked like a muscle injury or overtrained at the gym
Maybe that awful looking hip drop (that never was) from Radley or that savage push (that never was) from Pappy has something to do with it.....

Im ok with abit of gamesmanship in sport but when it is stupidly obvious that the player is acting or exaggerating i start to dislike that player, and Chrighton is starting to move into this category.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He showed real glimpses of his Sharks form the other night! Credit to the guy for the work he's done to get himself back to quality NRL level.
His last game in reserves was top notch as well .... give him space and his blistering pace is very hard to handle.

Meaney who is no slouch himself was all at sea trying to defend him ...

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His last game in reserves was top notch as well .... give him space and his blistering pace is very hard to handle.

That lead up work for the BBO try was awesome and something we've lacked from our centres in recent years..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes warming up nicely. Better each week, and shows signs he can be great again. He was before. And he didnt take drugs to perform better before, they were injury recovery related

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Needs to improve his defense though. He's made 17 tackles & missed 4 in the 2 games so far. It should improve in time though.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The unfortunate thing is that we're creeping towards the time when the younger generation who are lax on grammar are reaching majority proportions. I don't know the conventional reasons grammar gets altered, but we might soon have to unlearn that his and he's have completely different meanings. The increased use of emojis makes me think we're headed towards cave painting days again too.
I think the variation in keyboards is creating some of these mistakes , for example, there and thier I always get corrected and it's not how I was taught

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not sure which side Bradman Best is on but looking forward to see Cerri with some confidence building… just getting some swagger back.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the variation in keyboards is creating some of these mistakes , for example, there and thier I always get corrected and it's not how I was taught
The auto correct person failed in English but somehow he was still given the job. :grinning:

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two games in from a 4 year lay-off and makes Mole's team of the week.. not that Mole is the greatest of judges but it's great that his efforts didn't go unnoticed.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes warming up nicely. Better each week, and shows signs he can be great again. He was before. And he didnt take drugs to perform better before, they were injury recovery related
Not sure what Xerri’s contract situation is, but with the Roosters losing two gun centres at the s of 2024, they could come after Xerri with a big offer, if we are off our game in Administration.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what Xerri’s contract situation is, but with the Roosters losing two gun centres at the s of 2024, they could come after Xerri with a big offer, if we are off our game in Administration.
He seemed pretty pumped about his talk with Gus when he signed with us so I feel like we'll be in a good position to re-sign him. Currently he is signed till the end of next season.