OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
In fairness critta is trying to create something as Hutchinson is not doing anything, they are getting bunched and no room cause he’s to slow.
look on the others side.
few breaks there as kiks and burto straightening up or passing early.
hutch setting up for a picnic with his mates.
Critta will do better running onto the ball at speed, stepping and passing with momentum after a break in a tackle. This slow steps and kick is not working. He appears like he is on his heels!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
You can see why Ciraldo went with Taafe at fullback he is like another playmaker in attack but would be interesting to see Crighton there. Tracey safe as houses though

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am really starting to believe that CC has the goods. We are night and day compared to last year and are slowly getting our “Mongrel” back.

10 nil should be 6-4. Coates circus act was bullshit and JAC should have got airborne..Considering we are missing a couple from last week I think we should be happy with where are are at.
Yeah Ciraldos my man the improvement is more than I expected. Every good coach needs a halfback though.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hutcho on the 4th is depressing..

But overall, really happy with the 1st half. We aren't th3 easybeats we used to be. We have the potential. Just need the final touches. Which over time will happen with a few tweaks.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Critta starts the game at fullback and is immediately switched after Papi scores lol wtf? And Ciro puts him right when he shbe left, like he usually is! Xerri is fine on the right and it gives us blinding speed both flanks. Fmd it aint rocket science.

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tracey is playing fullback in defence. They're switching between attack and defence like I said before the game lol
From what I noticed Critta is parked up on the right side the whole game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe if Burto actually did something, anything, Hutch could play like the fringe 1st grader he is. But - poor cnt is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
Don't start me on the centre....

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Safe to say game over of storm get first try second half .
Anyway there is hope still

Status
Not open for further replies.