OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Middle and backs bust their ass just for burton to put in a misplaced kick or Hutcho to give critta a hospital ball for a shitty grubber in behind

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hutchison is picked for his defence ... that is the most BS I have heard in a long time.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon boys don't be dejected. 2 soft tries from the Storm. Their backs aren't very threatening and their forwards can be handled. We just need to cut out the shitty mistakes. That right side attack looks lost.
We still in this.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
To keep at them at 10 nil and for Melbourne to score off a freakish kick by Coates. If we score, we can gain momentum to be competitive
Both their tries have been very avoidable + we've made a lot of silly errors and been able to keep them out for the most part. We've also looked good attacking from range and have been close a couple of times ourselves.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ll take 10-0…. We have looked more dangerous than the Storm. Our scramble has been great. With last years mindset, it would have been 22-0.

hopefully we come out and fire up in the second.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some good signs but we are being hamstrung by a 7 that has no feel for the game. Mahoney I think as well has been poor.
Kikau and Tracey impressive and team as a whole is staying in the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.