OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've got a decent enough team this week if they all end up playing. I had a chuckle when I saw Xerri'e sponsor on our website.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm surprised JAC has been named.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't agree with Crichton at fullback.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
Who then?
Tracey is injured?
Joash papalii probably not ready yet.
Wilson is untried at NRL level.
Yup I don’t like it either but I think we don’t have much option.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its Haywards debut and he's named on the bench.

Why do people always think that there is a hidden agenga and naming players to play games. Lol

Im pretty sure Ciraldo wouldn't mess with a young kids head and name him for his debut and then not play him.
His friends and family would be messaging and ringing him all week.
What a carnt act!! Lol
It’s not his debut until he steps on the field. Like I said, he’s probably starting but named on the bench to take the focus off his debut. That’s more believable than him subbing on for Reed, or do you think he’ll come on as lock?!

seriously think about it. What position does he play? Halfback converted into a hooker, hence he can play both positions. There’s no way he’ll sub for Reed though, as that’s only happened in trials afaik, but happy to be proven wrong as it should happen. Reed should play from 1st to 30th minute and from 50th to 81st. But let’s say the more likely thing happens and he plays 80, where does Bailey play? Only possibility is lock or injury cover. It would be out of left field but I hope he does start at 7. The same traits he displays as a 9 (i.e: playing direct) is exactly what we need from our 7.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. No Wilson is interesting.
2. Who the F is Harry Hayes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I think we can win. We should at least be competitive for 60 minutes but the chopping and changing of players might be too much to overcome

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where’s Wilson?

Maybe Hayward comes on at DH with Mahoney moving to lock? Mann is a massive loss man.

Ready for Papi to have his normal field day against us. Lol

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Didn"t want to see Crighton at fullback, hopefully he lines up in the centres. Wislon not named, but Skelton among the reserves, I don't know what to make of that. I hope Haywood is only cover for 6,7 and 9, he is no way shape or form suitablebto play lock at NRL level. I think he is there because he can play dummy half and CC also has the option of changing the halves during the game. Suprised that Patolo has been named, if he doesn't last more than 15 minutes this week, then he needs to back to NSW Cup, particularly sinse Morrin will be back.
Haywood on the bench suggests that Tracey won't play. Burton to move to Centre. Kiraz to wing, Haywood into 5/8th.

As for Critta. I think he would have done some training at Fullback in the offseason. Changes in the middle of a game are very different. I think he will be effective with a few sessions at training and his head in the game for that role.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. No Wilson is interesting.
2. Who the F is Harry Hayes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2. Young back rower been getting good reviews will play FG at some point this season.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haywood on the bench suggests that Tracey won't play. Burton to move to Centre. Kiraz to wing, Haywood into 5/8th.

As for Critta. I think he would have done some training at Fullback in the offseason. Changes in the middle of a game are very different. I think he will be effective with a few sessions at training and his head in the game for that role.
Unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.