Official Gus on Twitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone with Twitter should ask Gustavo if he knows why Latrine Mitchell can put the elbow to Shaun Johnston head … - plus lift a play over the horizontal similar to what what Morrin did last week, yet not spend any time in the bin .. others are sent for 10 straight away for those infringements, why isn’t he ?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any updates on kikau, king, tracey injuries from Gould?

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone with Twitter should ask Gustavo if he knows why Latrine Mitchell can put the elbow to Shaun Johnston head … - plus lift a play over the horizontal similar to what what Morrin did last week, yet not spend any time in the bin .. others are sent for 10 straight away for those infringements, why isn’t he ?
Protected species.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cos he is Vlandys bum chum!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cos he is Vlandys bum chum!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How the heck can one team have so many injuries from one game? :(

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Hughes "dangerous tackle was a nothing penalty which got them on the scoreboard really. They had to charge Hughes to justify the bullshit decision on field that directly bought the chooks into the game.

We have some good boys in the pipeline, if most workout we plug alot of holes from within.

We still need a very good seasoned prop as stop gap though for atleast 2 years.
With a bit of luck Suluka Fifita will be a wrecking ball. He's come from a club with one of the stronger packs. There's been plenty of cases in the past when these buys turned out very well for us. Just going to cross my fingers that he's another astute buy.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Hughes "dangerous tackle was a nothing penalty which got them on the scoreboard really. They had to charge Hughes to justify the bullshit decision on field that directly bought the chooks into the game.

With a bit of luck Suluka Fifita will be a wrecking ball. He's come from a club with one of the stronger packs. There's been plenty of cases in the past when these buys turned out very well for us. Just going to cross my fingers that he's another astute buy.
Totally forgot about him... Yeah hopefully. Knights a weird one... He had another good game in reggies, but Toddy and Hopoi, wow man these kids are gonna be great along with Hayes and Marshall.

Oh and that Hughes tackle was bad... believe me i went back and looked at it, slowed down, zoomed in and all... could have ended VERY nasty, lucky i reckon he didnt get binned.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Koala's are protected

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Totally forgot about him... Yeah hopefully. Knights a weird one... He had another good game in reggies, but Toddy and Hopoi, wow man these kids are gonna be great along with Hayes and Marshall.

Oh and that Hughes tackle was bad... believe me i went back and looked at it, slowed down, zoomed in and all... could have ended VERY nasty, lucky i reckon he didnt get binned.
Could have been bad. But I think momentum had as much to do with the way it unfolded. And to be honest I'm surprised they didn't take the chance to send him off.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

What a crock of crap! The Hughes tackle was completely legal. Suallii stayed down like a sook.