OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Grimaldi

Waterboy
Reaction score
The irony in your own title.
Crichton played multiple good matches at fullback for the Panthers and now your judging him based off one half in terrible conditions - definition of an armchair coach

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Im exhausted... Mentally and physically. im only 38 but i cant do this shit anymore. Espescially after watching Man utd today.

@CrittaMagic69 Im telling i wouldve gone close to necking it tonight.
I stopped watching the game, couldn't push through it anymore :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Got the win that’s the main thing. Most of you doomsdayers thought we had no chance anyways
Spot on. Now that the heart is finally slowing down I’m still feeling flatter than a shit carters hat, but focussed on the fact we still won. Had we not blown it against the burrow dwellers we’d be 3-2 not 2-3 but that’s still better than 0-7 at the bye that the colourful circus identities said we’d be. Britney Spears hasn’t done the job tonight, I’m calling in Cakvin Klein! :-).

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The irony in your own title.
Crichton played multiple good matches at fullback for the Panthers and now your judging him based off one half in terrible conditions - definition of an armchair coach
Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That second 40 had fuck all to do with individual players this club has forgotten how to win, we went a long way to changing that mindset tonight
Good lesson for the boys.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing in disagreement I say is the best 80min performance we’ve put in over recent years was 2022 queens birthday vs Parramatta when we won 34-6 the second try Averillo scored that day was just a sheer delight.

The game was decided in the first minute. Had Dom Young not got sent off we score 50.
Honestly I could give a flying fuck what you do or don’t agree with in my posts

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
aimed at the people having a sook we won and should give them the 2.
I'll take the 2 points even though we don't deserve them but im happy we took them off the fucking roosters.

Only plus apart from the stolen 2 points was the awesome jersey.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Roosters coach played it better than the roosters did in that 2nd half.
“Hutchinson is a half. We would have been happy to keep him, but he’s an out and out half.”
half a football player…………I’d rather put a jersey on a chicken Kiev that run out with hutcho as our anything next week

jcdogs84

Waterboy
Reaction score
Now the heart rate has gone down I can appreciate the win. Was a great opening 40 and that type of effort can't be ignored. Shit turned ugly real quick and was very dissapointing to see the boys fall into bad habits...still they weathered the storm and got the two points that we desperately needed when no one gave us a chance to get them...Before HIAs and send offs and reshuffles we dominated. We dont win that game last year and wins are rare these days so I'm going to enjoy this one and expect us to back up with a strong effort next week. Up the dogs!