Fridays weather

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can't even control the ball in sunny weather, It's gonna turn into a forwards game and it's going to be a struggle for us with the size factor. Here's hoping the roosters complete at under 50%
Kiks and Curran are great line runners on the edges who'll be harder to tackle if they're muddy. And our backline is dynamite. Burton has looked dangerous at times with ball in hand and aside from the 15 minutes at the end where we went to shit with a million opportunities, Hutchison has combined well in backline movement.

I think if we'd done a few more things right last week e could have notched up 3-4 more tries. I'm not confident of beating the chooks, but I have a glimmer of hope.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kiks and Curran are great line runners on the edges who'll be harder to tackle if they're muddy. And our backline is dynamite. Burton has looked dangerous at times with ball in hand and aside from the 15 minutes at the end where we went to shit with a million opportunities, Hutchison has combined well in backline movement.

I think if we'd done a few more things right last week e could have notched up 3-4 more tries. I'm not confident of beating the chooks, but I have a glimmer of hope.
We will probably just do the one-out flat b.s again.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it will come down to our kicking game...our ability to pin them in their half and our short kicking game near,their line. Can't give away penalties and need to smash em in defence and force errors

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kennellers vote of confidence we got this ,roosters will get choked definitively and bumble their way in the game dogs will win 12-10 .

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heavy ground, slippery ball....
Fatigue amd errors in this game aplenty.

The team that best manages where they turn the ball over will likely win, unless it is individual brilliance that decides the result.

Kicking early to turn their forwards around wouldn't be a bad thing, as long as it finds space. Teddy is good at getting to the drop zone and returning the ball on front foot.

I hope Taaffe grounds himself in tackles otherwise he can get driven back.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are you saying I SHOULDN’T trade in Joey Manu

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Early kicks. Burtons boot will come in handy to boot out of trouble. I think the weather prevents a blowout. Roosters generally have poor completion rates. But like Souths last week, i expect them to complete over 90% as we always cop that shit from other teams.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It will level up the game and probably make it a 6 all game
We haven’t been offloading much in tackles, so with a bit of rain tomorrow, maybe the Roosters might take caution too

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will level up the game and probably make it a 6 all game
Rain is a great equaller.If it is wet, it will be played in the middle third .This is the week Burton and Mahoney need to get us home with their kicking game.