OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I got around to watching a full replay of the Souffs game (usually watch a replay win or lose removing all the emotion of watching it live cos I find stuff I missed first watch)

Overall impressed how quick the boys have come together defensively despite the amount of new players and also impressed with our fitness.

As usual Sutton found ways to keep us from winning (too many to name)
Souffs completed at 98% and despite everything going against us we only lost by 4.

last time we played chooks they beat us by 1
I expect they win but wouldn’t be surprised on the week we commemorate 2004 we get the dub.
Yeah I watched again too a couple of times , we are playing way better than a lot of the comments on here would insinuate.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said, the team needs to get its fingers out of there asses and perform. That's all they need to do. Do that, and they win. It's that's simple.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
Also cut out the constant mistakes which happen too many times every single game!!!

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big packs haven’t bothered us so far this year, our attack has been the problem.
Roosters have a big pack and fast/physical backs, no fox to negate young is also an issue

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The forecast for Friday is heavy rain which will bring the Bulldogs right in this match
The Roosters on paper have a far superior side but a heavy track could turn it into a lottery
So instead of 10 knock-ons we'll double that guaranteed with the rain!!

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Roosters 13+
we are just not got enough. We compete but no point without winning. 2026 will make the 8. It's going to be another shit year, wooden spoon battle between the titans.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2004 premiership winning team will be watching, how embarrassing lol. It won't be a celebration after we get pumped

Status
Not open for further replies.