News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think they'll manage, got plenty of good young forwards coming through.
Who TP is banking aren't looking at how the senior forward is being treated and thinking maybe they might consider any other opportunities that come up in the near future to go elsewhere.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another miss for the Dragons…

The Dragons have missed out on ANOTHER star... at least Flanno is having a red hot crack [emoji122]

Dragons coach Shane Flanagan’s shock bid to lure Cowboys veteran Jason Taumalolo to the Red V club has been revealed.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting Flanagan contacted Taumalolo’s management after being stripped of North Queensland’s co-captaincy by Todd Payten.

The new Dragons coach was reportedly informed the representative middle was happy at the Cowboys and would not be cutting his $10 million contract short.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanno "Hey JT, its your boy Flanno - how you doing?"

JT "who's this"

Flanno "its your boy Flanno"

JT ".... hangs up"

Flanno "bloody optus and their shit signal, better try again"

JTs phone "the number you have called is disconnected, please try again later"

Last edited:

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That now means we are also out of the running for Taumalolo if the Cowboys have slammed the door shut on an early release.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another miss
I'm prepared to say not a miss as I believe Gus like Flanagan made a polite enquiry and never made moves like Hunt, Haas, D Saifiti and AFB they were all spectacular fails to get contracted players across. Gus confirmed on twitter Taumalolo loves it in Townsville.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm prepared to say not a miss as I believe Gus like Flanagan made a polite enquiry and never made moves like Hunt, Haas, D Saifiti and AFB they were all spectacular fails to get contracted players across. Gus confirmed on twitter Taumalolo loves it in Townsville.
Haas, Hunt and Saifiti are misses?

Tbh I don't see any difference between AFB and Jason as clearly we talked to both but realised it wasn't going to happen

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Another miss
How is it a miss you fucking clown? He hasn’t gone anywhere and is under contract and in the mix of a decade contract with no reports other than the dragons trying to get him and being laughed at…

Ffs you’re a joke.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 clubs replaced their captains - Bulldogs, Storm & Cowboys

Raiders & Sharks had to make slight adjustments with retirements