Official Congratulations NRL 360

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t watch afl with any real enjoyment, yet Gerard would be the most articulate sports presenter in the country easily. Easy to listen to
Agrend. Great knowledge of not only AFL, but also Cricket and Horse Racing. Brenton Speed is also pretty good. I‘ve heard him call NRL, AFL, Soccer andT20. Seems to have good knowledge of players.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve returned to watching 360 after giving it a rest last year. My biggest beef is the way they talk across the top of each other, when someone else is talking. Big mainstream journalists with egos to match and voices that just have to be heard.

Braith is not the right person to be the host of this show.

Occasioanlly I watch AFL 360, and it’s quite noticeable how Gerard Whately conducts this show. He’s a much more experienced broadcaster who doesn‘t seem to allow guests to interrupt When someone is talking. Apart from his colleague Mark Robinson you rarely see another journo on the show.

An experienced host of Whately’s calibre who knows Rugby League is what is needed to replace Braith on this show, and far less reliance on journos all trying to get their scoops and one upmanship out into the open.
problem is my brother is that nrl 360 is all about breaking stories like a current affair. When they have a slow news day then yes they will discuss footy but until then it’s all about the news they can discuss and shoot down clubs. We were the topic last year now it’s south’s turn and you watch, if let’s say sharks keep losing next couple weeks or dragons as well, they will come like unturned against those clubs

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know how anyone, let alone dogs fans can watch that shizen lol. I did for many years but you’d have to pay me these days. Anasta jibbering, smug Kent and dithering old buzzard. Fmd I wanna neck myself at the thought.

I don’t even like the shows with more likeable personalities e.g: Matty Johns’ show. I watched his Vegas special and that was enough for me. Just mindless, lame arse attempts at comedy. Nah.
I think Buzz is now gone from NRL360 wasn't sighted last Monday or last night.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately big news stories are funding for Leichardt oval (or lack of) and south’s imploding… maybe tomorrow is a slow news day and we get a rehash
As good as our win was there's way bigger talking points in the game.
- Cleary & Moses both long term injuries
- Tino out for the season & has the game passed Hasler by?
- Souths absolutely imploding (Bennett hasn't shut down the Souths rumours he did shut down the Eels ones)
- Leichhardt funding and Richardson saying they have to move away
- Walsh / May incident

It's the first time since 2018 we kept a team to zero. It's not the first time a club has done it this year. So us winning 32-0 doesn't rate to the woes at the Titans, the turmoil at Souths and other matters in the game.

Wests Tigers beating Cronulla 32-6 will rate as the best win of the round due to Sharks being undefeated, a regular top 8 side and kind of backed in a few sections. Benji first win as official coach. He's copped a lot of negative media for devoting 3hrs a day to his kids.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the cocksuckaz that they are.

Not even a mention of the dogs victory. Let alone holding a team out to zero, a 30 year record

Well played cocksuckaz
I'm sure they will bring it up when Frothfield is on during the week so to stick it up his nose. They prob will talk about Nulla"s loss too at same time.

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't mind 100%. Used to dislike gall but I like how he pushes Gus for answers.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
If you think beating a pathetic Titan's team is worth talking about then you guys are insane!
Dragons smashed them FFS and look how they're doing since!

We want praise, we need to earn it...

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we lost 3 straight, we’re almost headlining the show but yeah, don’t expect Bulldogs feel good stories on 360.

What did Buzz have to say about his Sharks getting owned?? the blokes agenda against Gus’ and therefore the Bulldogs is beyond ridiculous. He’s a salty pri<k - at least Braith calls it as he sees it, probably the only good thing about the show.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who cares about the tigers the my spent the whole show on them wow I turned it off boring talk about all the teams

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight’s big issue will be Leichhardt the nsw premier has finally put pay to that hole

Reaction score
As good as our win was there's way bigger talking points in the game.
- Cleary & Moses both long term injuries
- Tino out for the season & has the game passed Hasler by?
- Souths absolutely imploding (Bennett hasn't shut down the Souths rumours he did shut down the Eels ones)
- Leichhardt funding and Richardson saying they have to move away
- Walsh / May incident

It's the first time since 2018 we kept a team to zero. It's not the first time a club has done it this year. So us winning 32-0 doesn't rate to the woes at the Titans, the turmoil at Souths and other matters in the game.

Wests Tigers beating Cronulla 32-6 will rate as the best win of the round due to Sharks being undefeated, a regular top 8 side and kind of backed in a few sections. Benji first win as official coach. He's copped a lot of negative media for devoting 3hrs a day to his kids.
Well said. Perspective!! Sensational win for us doggie fans, it's been soooo long since we've witnessed that kind of performance. We're all over the moon!! However, there really were more urgent news stories (as stated above). To be fair to 360...the Dragons smacked the Titans too & they copped a helluva ass whoopin' on Sunday. Let's hope we can beat Souths ...now THAT WILL get a lead billing story on 360.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said. Perspective!! Sensational win for us doggie fans, it's been soooo long since we've witnessed that kind of performance. We're all over the moon!! However, there really were more urgent news stories (as stated above). To be fair to 360...the Dragons smacked the Titans too & they copped a helluva ass whoopin' on Sunday. Let's hope we can beat Souths ...now THAT WILL get a lead billing story on 360.
Correct we beat Souths and we become a major talking point. We are still 1 from 3 and a negative points difference. We need a big scalp.